Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Garbage Dumper You Have Been Caught

SummerBreeze
    I just got back from a 40 mile dirt bike ride behind my house. It's the best place to ride. "The Pine Nuts" Pine trees, Sage Brush, great single track trails that go on for miles.
    Sometimes people dump their Garbage in the hills down some canyon thinking that it will just go away. I caught you today you mother fukker.
    I stopped at the dump site.. it's so sad.....Tires an old bicycle a bbq, bags and bags of garbage. I found what I was looking for... some old mail with an address a credit card number too. I called the number and the people still are at the address they had a message machine on. I called the Sheriff and we are going to take a little ride to the dump site.
    We will see what will happen next.

Sleek-Jet
    Post the CC number, I need a new computer.... :crossx:

Ziggy
    Way to go SB ......people like that should be hung. :crossx:

Dribble
    Way cool. We have miles of horse trails around here and low lifes have found that it's a great place to four wheel and dump all their sh*t. I hope they get what they got coming.

Biglue
    I just got back from a 40 mile dirt bike ride behind my house. It's the best place to ride. "The Pine Nuts" Pine trees, Sage Brush, great single track trails that go on for miles.
    Sometimes people dump their Garbage in the hills down some canyon thinking that it will just go away. I caught you today you mother fukker.
    I stopped at the dump site.. it's so sad.....Tires an old bicycle a bbq, bags and bags of garbage. I found what I was looking for... some old mail with an address a credit card number too. I called the number and the people still are at the address they had a message machine on. I called the Sheriff and we are going to take a little ride to the dump site.
    We will see what will happen next.
    Great job SS. Got a nice ride in and bust a low life......not a bad day's work.

LUVNLIFE
    I did that one time as a kid. My dad put on his fireman uniform, went to the house and told them to get it cleaned up or they would get cited. A holes had their kids clean it up.

Jbb
    Was the name ....Tom Brown...?

Schiada76
    Oh that's sweet!
    I had a towel head fill one of my job site dumpsters with his remodeling trash. Left his mail too.
    I had 4 of my guys fill their trucks with his trash and dump it all over his house including the roof.
    While we were returning his trash the neihbor pulled into his driveway and asked WTF we were doing, I told him to F himself...........so he pulled his LAPD shield out. I gave him his neighbors mail told him what happened, he siad "carry on" and pulled into his garage. :crossx:
    Called the towel head that night just to heat his ass up a little more. :crossx: :220v: :crossx:

Moneypitt
    Please follow up with the outcome of the LE involvement. You see this kinda shit all over the "outback" areas, as though no one will know, well you're doing the right thing here, so let us know how it shakes out..........MP

SummitKarl
    way to go SB....I love hearing this kind of stuff......hope the cops POP him

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast