Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Day Spa/ Valentines gifts

XtrmWakeborder
    Hey guys and girls, it's almost valentines day. Id like to get some gift ideas from you for my girlfriend. I've already done the jewlery and flowers and stuff and was wondering if you had any ideas. I was thinking a day spa or something, but i have only 200 dollars to spend.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks alot
    David

Hey guys and girls, it's almost valentines day. Id like to get some gift ideas from you for my girlfriend. I've already done the jewlery and flowers and stuff and was wondering if you had any ideas. I was thinking a day spa or something, but i have only 200 dollars to spend.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks alot
    David
    Burke Williams!! They're at the Block in Orange! That place is great, $200 will get her plenty! I believe they have a website where you can see their massage selections.

H20 Toie
    dude spend mor ehtan 200dollea so you can kepept he girlfried

Charley
    My wife works at a nice day spa called spa gregories in Fashion Island... it is a very nice place and $200 will get her plenty also

XtrmWakeborder
    Haha after a 300 dollar necklace 300 dollars for bungee jumping and a 160 jacket among other presents this year...on a part time job while at school she gets plenty. Now when i'm out of college then we can up the presents like you ballers.

Mrs.Racer277
    I am sure she will be very happy with any gift he gives her.
    It is the thought that counts. Shhhhhhhhhhhh DO NOT tell the hubby I said that.

H20 Toie
    I am sure she will be very happy with any gift he gives her.
    It is the thought that counts. Shhhhhhhhhhhh DO NOT tell the hubby I said that.
    yea fin right whorthe hell bllievas tha tshot shit

boatsnblondes
    Glenn Ivy day spa.....down off the 15 South of the 91.....you can both go in, enjoy the hot springs, and get her the treatment at the same time...then back down to Joe's crab shack in Newport for dinner, <Cheap but great food> and then a nice walk along the beach with your shoes off, if it's not too cold....all this, and you should come out money ahead...expect a LONG wait at the Shack, it's damn popular down there,, 55 towards Newport, cross PCH, look for it on the left, on a street corner....have fun...

AltarGirl
    I'm currently in Esthetician school, & generally you can get any number of great spa packages or treatments for $200 or even less depending what you get.
    I'm sure she'd love whatever you get her anyway!

RiverOtter
    Any ideas?
    Thanks alot
    David
    Day Spa is always a big hit with MrsRiverOtter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast