Thread: Hahaha!! A Co-worker Just Aked Me... Even Been To BML

a catered life
    :sqeyes: :jawdrop: i looked at him and said yea...i've been to hell and talked to the devil himself:devil:

SoCal_fun
    :sqeyes: :jawdrop: i looked at him and said yea...i've been to hell and talked to the devil himself:devil:
    BML Management is watching you!

JB in so cal
    I just got a love letter last week telling me my rates for this season are going up

raff
    and you told him what I know you told him that you love it there and plan a trip to show him around..:jawdrop:

raff
    I just got a love letter last week telling me my rates for this season are going up
    Time to move for the $$$ you can get better...:idea:

a catered life
    dam JB...going up has he done any upgrades or maybe the price hike is to cover for restoration work he doing in the hotel...:jawdrop: yea right
    does the price hike include a free bag of ice at least

Mrs.Racer277
    I heard you wanted a life long membership. HEHEHE

Desert Rat
    Co-worker:jawdrop: shit that would imply you have a job:devil:

JB in so cal
    dam JB...going up has he done any upgrades or maybe the price hike is to cover for restoration work he doing in the hotel...:jawdrop: yea right
    does the price hike include a free bag of ice at least
    I wish!!
    For all of the shit people have posted (including me ) it's still the best deal for what we do on the lake. No crowds, ever, at the ramp - holidays are about 3-4 minutes - we don't eat at the (restaurant?!) very often. It's quiet. We have about 6 spots in a row of very close friends and family that, for sure we couldn't arrange eleswhere...We value this part very much.
    I recently came across some pics my family has taken over the years and - this may come as a shock - the buildings were the same in '67 - I'll post them up as soon as I figure where I put 'em...