Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Man this looks like FUN!

Kilrtoy
    DID you start drinking again

mbrown2
    ... And Buddy doesn't count as trim....
    LMAO....
    BTW Matt...when you have the "Tested at Lake Lakeland X" stickers on your boat you don't need trim switches on your boat!

beaverretriever
    I got thick skin,didnt even phase me.No probs here
    Whenever the prop comes out of the water it takes the load off the motor,letting it rev freely and quicker,when it re-enters the water is puts a lowd on the prop and everything else connected with extreme pressure.This is how you break parts.Its much like a tire on a car spinning on something slippery then all the sudden gaining traction promptly,the shock is carried throught the entire drivetrain.Then there another twist too it,when the prop unloads the motor free revs too the moon,that alone can break parts very quickly,even if you have a rev chip in the box,it still takes a toll on the motor.
    You should always have a hand on the throttle when trying to run hard in rough water.
    I'm aware of everything you stated above. I understand the consequences of a prop coming out of the water.
    My question is; are they litterally dropping the throttle into a 0 position or just cutting back RPMs dramatically. Mind you, I'm a relatively new boat owner (only 2 in the past yr or so) so I don't know if they are actually taking the stick all the way to a 0 position. I have never had my prop out of the water (that I know of) but I have throttled back (not to neutral) a few times when I felt the prop may reach a sudden negative change in pressure.

Phat Matt
    I know enough to trim down once in awhile...... And Buddy doesn't count as trim....
    Maybe I was trying to see if I could make mine ollie like yours.
    http://skate.agoride.com/docs/img_pa..._010971_vP.jpg
    Where's Buddy?
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...24DSC02261.JPG

BoatFloating
    LMAO....
    BTW Matt...when you have the "Tested at Lake Lakeland X" stickers on your boat you don't need trim switches on your boat!
    Ain't that the truth???? I got a new rap..... " hip hop and you don't stop when you mount the motors 3" below the bottom"
    Can you say pogo stick.....

BoatFloating
    Maybe I was trying to see if I could make mine ollie like yours.
    Where's Buddy?
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...24DSC02261.JPG
    Dude that's Jr Varsity I'd post the ones on the front of my boat in Channel but I'd get banned from Hot Boat.....
    Ask Reaper, Drew Down and Sandbar Mike how I roll.....
    Where's Buddy? Maybe licking your balls in the back of the boat as usual

Phat Matt
    Dude that's Jr Varsity I'd post the ones on the front of my boat in Channel but I'd get banned from Hot Boat.....
    Ask Reaper, Drew Down and Sandbar Mike how I roll.....
    Where's Buddy? Maybe licking your balls in the back of the boat as usual
    You want me to ask a bunch of dudes how your roll? Enough said. lol

BoatFloating
    You want me to ask a bunch of dudes how your roll? Enough said. lol
    That's the best you got????? Man did that hard landing knock all your good jokes out of your boat too?????

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123