Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: movie time kiddies

Blown 472

Moneypitt
    If I were there I would have shot those cocksuckers right between their eyes........I hope they are ID'd and sent to prison for along ass time. No excuse for that action, none. "Gee daddy, what do you do in the war?" "Oh
    me and some buddies went looking for wounded animals to throw rocks at". Fricken morons. I didn't however see President Bush anywhere in that clip. Was he there hiding somewhere directing those bastards? Give me the chance, I'd plant those phuckwads.............MP

SmokinLowriderSS
    Your point is?

Heater
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6445f9fdd7
    The military is directly proportionate to the society it serves, especially a volunteer force. That is why we have the UCMJ.
    Don't know what you are trying to prove Blown? Do you think this is a good representation of the majority of our military? I assure you it is not...

Old Texan
    It would have been humane to put the poor thing out of it's obvious misery. Those 2 apparently have no compassion or sense of caring for innocent animals.
    That being said I still don't understand how Blown continuously can dig for dirt on the military, what's the point?

SmokinLowriderSS
    Blown has gone back into hiding since he hasn't got the equipment necisary to stand by whatever his point is.
    Just another blown hit-&-run.

Blown 472
    Blown has gone back into hiding since he hasn't got the equipment necisary to stand by whatever his point is.
    Just another blown hit-&-run.
    No, unlike you, I have a life, went to dinner had some wonderful curry, thanks for you concern thou.
    Tex, didn't have to dig for that one pretty easy to find, no point to it just a movie.

RICHARD TILL
    those two morons deserve to die a miserable death.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Tex, didn't have to dig for that one pretty easy to find, no point to it just a movie.
    The admission, pointless, as usual, has a point but no sack to proclaim it.

Blown 472
    The admission, pointless, as usual, has a point but no sack to proclaim it.
    Dang you show is a smart one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast