Thread: I Need A 07 Tahoe 4wd And 2wd

jasonwtc
    If anybody has one of these vehicles and would like a lift kit or lowering kit let me know i need one of each for testing some products i am located in anaheim hills off the 91 and tustin ave would probabaly need the vehicle for the day not a gaurantee you will get the vehicle back lifted or lowered that day but we will give you the kit as soon as the finished kit comes in. if you have one and are interested call jason @ 714 632 7024

PHOTOGLOU
    If anybody has one of these vehicles and would like a lift kit or lowering kit let me know i need one of each for testing some products i am located in anaheim hills off the 91 and tustin ave would probabaly need the vehicle for the day not a gaurantee you will get the vehicle back lifted or lowered that day but we will give you the kit as soon as the finished kit comes in. if you have one and are interested call jason @ 714 632 7024
    Flounder.... Call me I will get you one and then you can just give a kit to a board member..... Jay 714 552 0300

ChumpChange
    I think I'd be interested in the lowered Tahoe. If he takes you Jay, I'll let you know which color, engine and options I want.

PHOTOGLOU
    I think I'd be interested in the lowered Tahoe. If he takes you Jay, I'll let you know which color, engine and options I want.
    He is picking it up Thursday this week.....