Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday FM!!! Jan. 29th

FMluvswater

FMluvswater
    FM, Happy B day.. Hope ya have a wonderfull day...
    Thank-you, Pat. :smile:

FMluvswater
    Happy Birthday FM. I hope all your birthday wishes come true.
    XXOO
    Dia
    Now I know why Suey was waiting until midnight. LOL
    Thank-you, Dia :smile: ... would it be greedy of me to hope your hope comes true? :idea:
    ... because he is THE BEST!

FMluvswater
    Happy Birthday FM!!! I hope you have a good day and may your coffee always be hot!!!
    Wow a second wish from you! Thank-you again, FC! You're still funny! Having :coffeycup right now. :smile:

FMluvswater
    happy birthday FM
    Thank-you, Dan! I owe you soooo many green chicklets by now! :idea: :wink:

FMluvswater
    Happy brirthday, Sweetie Pie!!!!
    It has been a very happy birthday so far, thank-you for the birthday wish.

FMluvswater
    I went out for my birthday last night. Started off kinda bummed out cuz my party of 8+ people dwindled to just me and two friends. Everyone else cancelled out last minute for various reasons. We 3 went to a sports bar for karaoke. Hockey game was playing (Canucks vs. Colorado Avalanche) and karaoke slated to start after the game. The game went into overtime (but hey at least Canucks won! Woohoo!) . Karaoke finally started just after 10 (usually starts at 8:30). I signed in to sing two songs. One friend bought me a drink and some lady at next table heard it was my birthday asked what I was drinking and bought me a drink also. Had two strangers tell me I look way younger than 36 I invited them to my 50th birthday party! :wink:
    Oh there was a moment of unpleasant drama too ... my friend got called up to sing a song while she was mid-convo talking to her bf so she handed off the phone to me and I missed her song cuz I was busy being sworn at and yelled at cuz the bf was blitzed and refused to understand why his gf wasn't on the phone anymore no matter how simply I worded it. If I ever meet him in person (if he's sober) he's gonna get an earful from me and I told her to tell him so too! F'in idiot!
    The rest of the night was great though. We had the best bar waitress I think I've ever had - I'm not easily impressed but she impressed me - great service and polite.
    The karaoke stuff was best sound system I've seen yet and up to date with the songs list too ... to the point I couldn't sing most of my usual old stuff cuz they didn't have it. Had to go with one I'd never done before (other than at home with my stereo cranked, hahaha).
    After my friend and I had each sung both our song selections (my other friend doesn't sing but she's great at clapping, lol) we were talking about leaving and I suddenly wondered if they had a newer song I'd been looking for at karaoke for a while and never found. They had it and I was all happy so I signed up for a third song. It was kinda busy and I knew we might have to leave before my name got called again. We 3 had decided to leave at 1 am whether or not I got the 3rd song in. At five to 1 I told the dj to take me out of the singer rotation cuz I had to leave. She said she knew it was my birthday and that I was up next - so I got to sing the 3rd one afterall. Yay!
    I bought myself two of my usual drinks AND 2 of my fave treat drinks ... Ghostbusters! YUMMY! I was kinda tipsy by the time we left the bar!
    Went to bed at 2 am woke up at 620 am (PEEEEEEEEEE!!! TMI? Oh well!) Couldn't go back to sleep. Stayed up.
    At 1030 went out to brunch at IHOP with: my non-singing friend, my son, his Grandma, his Dad and his step-mom.
    I got some cool birthday cards. My son gave me a beaded necklace he made himself and some popcorn/smarties/skittles/marshmallow treats that his Grandma helped him make. The adults had all chipped in to get me a funky chair pad for my puter chair it gots heat and massage features on it! Bless their hearts! My mom-in-law gave me some other edible goodies ... she knows what I like I'll give her that ... oranges, red bell peppers, and some .... BANANAS! LMAO! Oh yeah! The waiter at IHOP gave me free coffee for my birthday, too, lol!
    Then I log in here and find this thread and well it only made me smile bigger (face hurts in the good way).
    Did I mention I'm having a good birthday?
    Thank-you for the birthday wishes everyone ... y'all got some powerful mojo going on ... but that ain't really news. :wink:

gigamurph
    http://imagescommerce.bcentral.com/m.../NEON-5465.jpg
    Hope I'm not too late to wish you a happy birthday FMLuvvy! ....and happy birthnight too! :wink:

FMluvswater
    http://imagescommerce.bcentral.com/m.../NEON-5465.jpg
    Hope I'm not too late to wish you a happy birthday FMLuvvy! ....and happy birthnight too! :wink:
    Awww! How sweet! Thank-you, Gig!

Tom Brown
    Happy birthday, FM.
    The next time I'm drunk enough, I'll give you a call.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast