Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rogers mini day cruiser

atxwrangler
    did everyone see this seemingly rare rogers on ebay?first one i ever seen!i wonder how many were made?old rigger???/ http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...8549344&rd=1,1

Someone registered one of those on the Rogers registry, but I never saw it. Kinda cool how it has the dropped chines like the TR. Wonder how well it works in that big of a boat.
    http://i22.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/87/00/aeb6_1.JPG

Nucking futs
    I saw the one out at elsinore for tommys deal. Looked just like that and ran real good to.it was blue and white, I forget the guys name,must of been something I was drinking...lol
    cool looking boat for sure.

RCB19
    Pretty cool. I know that Roger splashed someone else's cruiser later on but I never knew that he produced one with his signature lines especially in the rear of the boat. Drop side chines and all. Ya Rigger should have some info on this.

atxwrangler
    i would like to put ablower motor in one of these!

Devilman
    i would like to put ablower motor in one of these!
    That's your answer for any boat. LOL

Pretty cool. I know that Roger splashed someone else's cruiser later on but I never knew that he produced one with his signature lines especially in the rear of the boat. Drop side chines and all. Ya Rigger should have some info on this.
    He didn't splash anybody. We bought a set of molds that Hallett had that at one time were Conquest molds, not the same conquest that's around today. It had the old stand-by Spectra bottom, but with an entirely different deck.
    The 20 that's for sale on ebay, good boat. Has the 19tr bottom stretched and it also has a slight change of degree in the bottom in the last 6 feet or so. Nice little pad to get a set on. Not nearly as fast as the 18 or 19, but it wasn't meant to be.The outboard version really ran good too with that bottom. We could bolt a stone stock merc 200 on one and it'd run 72-73 all day long. The outboards were a little prone to cracking the transom at the well. Just not a lot of boat back there to hang a big engine off it. Not all of them did this, but a few.

atxwrangler
    [QUOTE=Devilman;2367764]That's your answer for any boat. LOL [/QUOT! TRUE DAT! THANX OLD RIGGER,HOW MANY OF THESE 20' JETS WERE MADE?ANY IDEA?

Devilman
    TRUE DAT! THANX OLD RIGGER,HOW MANY OF THESE 20' JETS WERE MADE?ANY IDEA?
    No Marty. No. Just step away from your computer.... Don't even think about it.

[/QUOT! TRUE DAT! THANX OLD RIGGER,HOW MANY OF THESE 20' JETS WERE MADE?ANY IDEA?[/QUOTE]
    They're not too rare, they were a good seller for many years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast