Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 2000 Ultra Shadow Cat for Sale - Immaculate AND truly Turnkey!

diggler
    So your saying that engine was 35k to build. Or after fixing someone elses problems it cost you 35k.
    What the hell is your deal? I don't understand you, and why you are attacking this. If you don't want it, then don't buy it. Go disparage someone else.
    I had an original engine that came with the boat, and yes I had problems with it immediately. Seller owned up and gave me a partial refund. Then I scrapped the whole thing and started from scratch with Dave Ebbert.

Psycho Squid
    This boat looks very similar to one my friend Mike used to have in Elcajon Ca. Nice Boat!

sofa king smooth
    Not attacking you just clearing things up alittle. Your trying to say its a smokin deal because you spent 35k on the motor. The truth is its a 22to25k motor with 38hours on it. 60 to 65 percent puts that motor in the 14 to 16 range. Thats all I'm saying.
    I'm done good luck with your sale!
    You don't always get out what you put in.

diggler
    Not attacking you just clearing things up alittle. Your trying to say its a smokin deal because you spent 35k on the motor. The truth is its a 22to25k motor with 38hours on it. 60 to 65 percent puts that motor in the 14 to 16 range. Thats all I'm saying.
    I'm done good luck with your sale!
    You don't always get out what you put in.
    Please stop disparaging this engine. The fact still remains that I do have receipts for parts and DNE labor that add up to over $35K. Your personal opinion and valuation means nothing in the face of such documentation.
    I'm disappointed you would continue to pollute this ad with such comments as a result of your offer being declined.
    This certainly sounds like a case of "sour grapes" to me.

sofa king smooth
    No sour grapes here,your just a little upset that i cleared things up alittle for some potential buyers.
    This is a great motor no doubt,just over priced in my opinion which doesn't count.
    Have a great day and may you enjoy many more summers with this motor!

diggler
    No sour grapes here,your just a little upset that i cleared things up alittle for some potential buyers.
    This is a great motor no doubt,just over priced in my opinion which doesn't count.
    Have a great day and may you enjoy many more summers with this motor!
    Yeah, you're a real saint. Thanks for helping to facilitate.
    Opinions are held by all, and the only thing that matters at the end of the day are hard facts.
    This entire discussion regarding "worth" belongs in the "benchracers" section, and I will not entertain any further discussion with you on this.

randy77zt
    i was at westech the day the motor was dynoed and spent a day with dave installing the motor.the motor is no bs-except for some minor jetting and timing changes on dyno day it ran all day no problems and has ran in the boat no problems.it was dynoed on 91 octane pump gas.if you spend money wth dave you are also paying for his service-he backs up his work.you can get a copy of national dragster and whip out a visa card and get a bbc motor shipped to your house.but when you blow it up because you were running lean or your tanks didnt have enough fuel flow that crate engine builder will tell you where to put your new f%^ked up motor.if somebody is smart enough to build a bbc in their garage then they can save some money and do it themselves.diggler wanted to have something that runs with out problems so he bellied up and paid to have the boat done by a pro.as far as what it is worth-its worth whatever he can sell it for.he might have a markiting problem on his hands but i am sure he knows this .we should all wish him good luck.

copterzach
    Bump for a bad azz boat. I wish my wife wanted a boat without covered motor, and taller sides. She wants to sit in the boat not on it. Good luck with the sell.

diggler
    Thanks for the props folks. TTT

Thanks for the props folks. TTT
    you go Dirk

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast