Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did Bling Bling come out of the closet finally?

Havasu Hangin'
    We were very disappointed to see him flake on us at the Boat Show.
    However, when he admitted that he would rather be "sitting in his truck" with another man instead of hanging out with kidstuf, or going to the Spearmint Rhino with us....
    ...we knew the cat was out of the bag.
    :supp:

INSman
    Okay, the drink lines were a little long at times, but that does sound "GAY" !!
    Waiting in line w/ kidstuf sure makes the line seem to go much faster !!

KROOZIN
    HHHMMMM......

phebus
    You mean they pried him out of the new 32'. I must have gone by the DCB booth at least three times, and every time he was crawling into a different nook and cranny. My impression was he really liked it.

INSman
    You mean they pried him out of the new 32'. I must have gone by the DCB booth at least three times, and every time he was crawling into a different nook and cranny. My impression was he really liked it.
    He probably had to get out of there before he broke out the checkbook !?! :rollside:

Charley
    he better not wait to long

Havasu Hangin'
    Hey...I wonder if announcing he's gay to the world and buying a DCB are related? :idea:

Bling Bling
    Yes I am gay, check my new pic!!!!!

Bling Bling
    I was amazed at how many people came by with there jaws dropped that I was even sitting in the F32. Yes It was a very nice ride. Little to busy and Bling out for me, but nice. Wonder how it work with 6's and 1100's. Yes HH, you and Kroozin scared me!!! I couldn't stop thinking about how bad of a drive it would of been back to SB if I met ya for Goose and the Rhino. I ask Speed racer (Co pilot) if I got turned on at the Rhino, would he hook a brother up . He wasn't having any of it.

Havasu Hangin'
    Yes HH, you and Kroozin scared me!!! I couldn't stop thinking about how bad of a drive it would of been back to SB if I met ya for Goose and the Rhino.
    Well, I'm glad you finally came out on the boards now, too. I would like to say it suprised me, but I've seen the signs for a couple years now.
    When I called Blingette to console her, she wasn't suprised either. :supp:
    I had a longer drive than you, so that's a shitty excuse. The only disappointment was that the Rhino went "full nude"...which meant no alcohol. We were so mad when we found out, that we had to stay for an hour or so and spend all our money we had left.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast