Thread: Looking for a new boat!

Speedin' Ian
    We just sold our 25' Commander so we are now in the market for a new boat. I'm not sure what we will get; at this point we are pretty open, maybe a 21-22' v-drive or a 25-27' Hallet type boat. We have a brand new blown injected 540 so I would like to find a boat with no motor. Any suggestions?

carbonmarine
    SUNSATION Mid cabin.

Speedin' Ian
    Well I need to clarify a few things, I am actually looking for a "new" used boat. I'm not sure what I am willing to pay yet, but I guess it would depend on the deal. I like the Sunsations, but I do not want an open bow.

Schiada Time
    Ian- There is a Haqllett 240 advertised in the Spam section with no motor. Could work out real slick for you and its a HALLETT. You can't go wrong.

lilbit
    I know a guy with a Cole and another one with a Hondo.
    Let me get more scoop and I will get back with ya.

boat 124
    Still have the hallet twin turbo 21'. For the price you can get it with the motor and sell it latter.

Speedin' Ian
    I would love to buy your boat but I really need something with a back seat. If you think I could fit a bench across the back than I would be really interested, but if I recall you thought it would be very tight

weekendwarrior
    I would love to buy your boat but I really need something with a back seat. If you think I could fit a bench across the back than I would be really interested, but if I recall you thought it would be very tight
    Check it out under new designs. www.millercustomboats.com