Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom boat motor builders

BADASS38CHEVY
    Who would you recommend for a fuel injected non blown 800hp motor that is the best bang for your buck. Also needs to be a drop in motor.

Jrocket
    Thats a decent hp for an NA motor.
    Gary Teague
    Brummet
    Larry Peto
    Bob Teague
    Any one of those and not in any certain order either.

mbrown2
    Who would you recommend for a fuel injected non blown 800hp motor that is the best bang for your buck. Also needs to be a drop in motor.
    Pfaff runs a pretty tight operation, good with NA and Blown and pretty sharp with EFI systems..

melbatoast
    What is the reason for not wanting a blower? It gets expensive to do 800hp NA.

Bow Tie Omega
    How about DNE, Dave just built my brother a 825 hp normally aspirated big block. I would think DNE is more then able to handle what you need.
    Phone is (949) 631-3781. They are out of Costa Mesa in the OC

BADASS38CHEVY
    What is the reason for not wanting a blower? It gets expensive to do 800hp NA.
    Not sure if I want a blower in a deck boat.

Eliminator 4 Life
    Thats a decent hp for an NA motor.
    Gary Teague
    Brummet
    Larry Peto
    Bob Teague
    Any one of those and not in any certain order either.
    Come on Orange can Sempers atleast make the cut. I mean we do have the fastest motors so far that has showed up to bridge to bridge

Jrocket
    Come on Orange can Sempers atleast make the cut. I mean we do have the fastest motors so far that has showed up to bridge to bridge
    I have no info on Sempers stuff.I just put up my top 4 is all.Pfaff should be on my list as well.4 outta 5 of them are local to me also.

BADASS38CHEVY
    Who did that e ticket with I think twin 800hp motors. Those motors sound sweet.

Jrocket
    Who did that e ticket with I think twin 800hp motors. Those motors sound sweet.
    It takes alot to get 800hp in NA form,and the parts aint cheap if you want it too last.Big cubes and pricey valvetrain.Your gonna spend some cash definately.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast