Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TOTAL and COMPLETE Spam... For Those Wanting To Get Into Real Estate Investing

locogringo
    The reason I am posting this here is because a few people PM me and email me on what the whole dealio is with short sales and how it works.
    For the last year and a half, I have been buying pre-foreclosures on a full time basis (called "short sales" in the industry), typically four per month. First one I bought was actually 8 years ago.
    Since some of you here wanted to know if I partnered up or taught how to do it at all, there is a 4 hour class on the 13th of February that will be going over the whole process. Just me teaching it along with a friend who runs an investor meeting at Eagle Glen golf course in Corona (last Tuesday of every month).
    I am sharing everything there is to know about the industry of short sales and how simple it really is when you put your mind to it. Manual included and all the forms I use as well.
    Feel free to check out the flyer. I will not be bumping or offering this again here because in a way it makes me feel all weirded out and I don't especially want to be a bill board.
    This is the link of the investor forum page
    http://www.ieinvestorsforum.com/
    Carry on with your normally scheduled activities now.

PHX ATC
    Are you going to be wearing your black thong again?

locogringo
    just picturing that is repulsive!
    Don't remember wearing that ever. Wasn't that you?

abraman1326
    That is awesome that you are offering a class to do this. A good investor can make some really good money at this. I've been doing a lot of research on it lately. I'm in the lending business, so I needed to know where the market was going. Good luck on your class. If I was in So Cal, I'd be there...
    BRA

riverracerx
    Do I have to shave my head too?
    Hey are you going to the boat show or what? Wanna have dinner with Keith afterwards? Watch those one way streets!

Cole
    Sent you a PM...... I have a few questions!!!

locogringo
    Do I have to shave my head too?
    Hey are you going to the boat show or what? Wanna have dinner with Keith afterwards? Watch those one way streets!
    Let's do it. Let me know what day you are going and I'll be there.
    Yes, you have to shave your head like mine.
    That is awesome that you are offering a class to do this. A good investor can make some really good money at this. I've been doing a lot of research on it lately. I'm in the lending business, so I needed to know where the market was going. Good luck on your class. If I was in So Cal, I'd be there...
    BRA
    Thanks. I am actually doing a luncheon (Valentine's Day) for about 100 realtors in West Covina to get them in the right mind frame for short sales and how to create their own niche in the marketplace that is slowing doing of sorts. Realtors will go anywhere for freee food. LOL

Hotcobra270
    very interested.. I'll send you a pm..

How much cash is needed to get started?

riverracerx
    saturday...all day
    call my cell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast