Thread: Jawbone canyon

cdog
    I'm leaving tomorrow morning and staying until Sat. night. WeÂ’ll be riding and shootin.. I plan to camp on the end of the flat area before you head up the hill to go towards butter breath on the right against the mountain. I have a Silver Chevy and a 33 Ft weekend warrior 5th wheel. Anyone gonna be out there?

squirt'nmyload
    my friends just got back on monday from there.....one came back with a broken hand:jawdrop: and he is a pilot and gets to miss work for the next 3 months:jawdrop:

cdog
    There are a lot of rocks in the flat area. Not as bad as when I ride in AZ. I'd hate to hit a Saguaro.:jawdrop:

squirt'nmyload
    There are a lot of rocks in the flat area. Not as bad as when I ride in AZ. I'd hate to hit a Saguaro.:jawdrop:
    well i just talked to him and he said that he was haulin ass and hit a rock and flew off his bike...didn't remember anything else...said they brought in the chopper but didn't take the ride:jawdrop: he's still in so cal and goin to have surgery tomorrow...and has to stay for another week for the follow ups:jawdrop: oh, and landing on a prickly pear cactus is much worse, don't ask how i know

JetBoatRich
    FUN PLACE, to much traffic

SummerBreeze
    Jawbone is a $hit hole. It's a good place to run into someone else going the other way.
    If you want to checked by Mr. Ranger it's your place