Thread: House Painters in the IE - Know Any?

C-2
    Looking to get some estimates on interior and exterior residence in Riverside.
    Anybody have any good referrals?
    Thanks in advance.

Outnumbered
    Try Jack Johnston @ JPS
    909-352-2855 might be 951 now. He did a bunch of work for me in Arrowhead and does nice work for a very reasonable price. Works alone most of the time and speaks english :wink: .

C-2
    Thanks Outnumbered, that's the type I'm looking for!
    Anybody else?

sigepmock
    Also try Manny Rosas, (909) 319-7049. He painted my house and my officelast month. He owns a large painting company but does side jobs. Used him when I worked for a large general contractor. He's the only painting contractor I have used who didn't turn in a bunch of extra work tickets at the end of the job. He's a very honest and reliable guy and he even boats at Havasu.
    Chris Mock

YeLLowBoaT
    as a painting contractor in CA i would get as many bids as possible. local paper or the local paint store is usally a good place to pick up names / cards.
    If you are really worried about cost i would talk to one of the employees of a bigger painting company-- they may not be lic. but you can noramally get good prices from them. I always look for cleanlness, sobberity, if they are going to work or not and thier imgrant statis when I hire ppl.
    how ever you deside to go with make sure they use the higher end paints ( don't care from who as long as its not hd or lowes) the cost increse is almost nothing. Most ppl will not pass thier discount on too you ( 25%-50% depending on brand and how much they buy) just one more thing to think about.
    painitng is like anything else prep work is the most important thing.
    gl

Riverkid
    Try Wayne @ RCI out of Corona. Sorry I don't have their number. They painted our whole interior this year with the best paint, two rolled coats, in and out in three days. They did a fantastic job. I believe they are based out of Horsethief Canyon. Good luck.

C-2
    thanks for all the responses...anybody else?

essexjet
    Thank You C-2 as I am going to get the house painted in the next couple of weeks within the IE. Maybe we can get a two for one

BA Kurtis
    I would be glad to come by and give you an estimate, pm me with your address and ph.#

Ivan Dan
    thanks for all the responses...anybody else?
    So who did you end up going with? How did they do? How much did they charge you?