Thread: My Super Sweet Sixteen.....

MudPumper
    The show on MTV is a prime example of what is wrong with the world:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

LAFD
    i cant stand that show spoiled brats. the one i caught it was a girl her parents bought her a 90,000 dollar jag. insane.

yopengo
    I hate that focken show. My oldest daughter thought that everyone got to have a 16th birthday party like that. I said F that ill pay for you and five friends to go to chuck e cheese.

Focked up kids thanks to focked up parents. I get pissed whenever I run across that damn show. If my kid ever talked to me like they do on that show you better believe they would get poped in the mouth and parked in their room for a couple months. Most of those kids are going to be wortless whiners when they get older.
    F.J.

GrapeApe
    One of the 1st few episodes where on my Friend her Fiancee & His Daughter. It was by far one of the more Drama free episodes... The Producers script most of it out, and actually make things seem much more blown out of reality.. All though there have been a few episodes where if I was the parent, that kid would have been Beaten on Camera..
    *** Grape Ape ***

sangervdrive
    I think the show is funny, and I agree its certainly not the kids fault.

i would say the show were the hook up fags on a bus on mtv cant be to good for teen kids.i would rather see a few rich kids then a bunch of pole smokers kissing.

Racey
    MTV has been subliminally mind-warping its young and impressionable viewers ridiculously for the last few years.

I hate that focken show. My oldest daughter thought that everyone got to have a 16th birthday party like that. I said F that ill pay for you and five friends to go to chuck e cheese.
    That my good man is an excellent idea!

Coach
    MTV has been subliminally mind-warping its young and impressionable viewers ridiculously for the last few years.
    Few years? When was hhe last time they played music???? All they are is a bull shit political agenda for the fcuk ups of the world.