Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally found a Rhino

GABACHOS_LBC
    Well my Dad calls me on Tuesday and says how about taking me to Montclair Yamaha to take a look at those Rhinos you are talking about. So we get there and he is checking out all the ones outside just kinda glancing over them. We walk into the showroom and to the right sits one that in my opinion was pretty decked out. I told him don't bother looking at that one with all the Suspension, cage, seats, wheels, and everything else done to it that its more then likely pushin 30k. Art walks up and starts telling us all about it how they just finished it and next thing you know its a done deal. Art is putting a horn on it, licensce plate light, making some other adjustments and delivering it to the LBC next week. Looks like I will be hauling it to Havasu on presidents weekend. Hope to pick up the Conquest that weekend and catch the Rhino ride.

very nice,art is a col guy and has a few hook ups.

GABACHOS_LBC
    Art is a way cool guy.. He seems to know how to hook a Rhino up..

Hal
    It sure is nice, How much OTD?

Art is a way cool guy.. He seems to know how to hook a Rhino up..
    have you ridden in one with stock suspension?if so is there a big difference in ride?

Todd969
    Welcome to the moneypit family That's a great looking rhino. Maybe you can join the 17th ride to break it in.

Todd969
    have you ridden in one with stock suspension?if so is there a big difference in ride?
    HUGE!!!! I'm very happy with my Elka's. I can't justify long travel for the type of rides we take.

Havasu1986
    Black+Havasu+Summer=OUCH Nice Rhino though. I'm sure you will be on the new Conquest most of the summer.

GABACHOS_LBC
    Black+Havasu+Summer=OUCH Nice Rhino though. I'm sure you will be on the new Conquest most of the summer.
    Yah I was thinking the same thing with the black, but this is a winter toy and will definately be on the Conquest all summer.

GABACHOS_LBC
    I have ridden one with stock suspension. Kinda curious to see how this suspension will handle. Art tells me its a pretty sweet set up. Its brand new but he put 3 hours of test time on it at the Glamis shindig. Said it performs pretty sweet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast