Thread: Re: Fibrglass Buckets

restofreak
    I've been makin them for years. I have the flat version and the narrower hydro version. We have had the same company doin the upholstery for years also.They look awesome in my Dads Blown Hallet wood deck flat, my 18 Hondo T-Deck flat and my 18 Centurion Bubble Deck Jet. Only catch is I'm in the Toronto,Canada area but it can be overcome if you guys get stuck. Also, I make the old style fibreglass tear drop scoops you used to see on the fuel flats and hydros in the 70's, pretty rare these days. if anyone is interested post up!

superdave013
    Wow, a source for the old style scoops. You should put your e-mail address in your profile.

DetroitJim
    I'm interested, like to see some pics if available. I'm in Toronto for work occasionally.
    Jim
    jcbracewell@yahoo.com

restofreak
    Detroit Jim:
    I will email you some pics in the next couple of days. Also, I get all of my restoration projects from the Michigan/Ohio area (usually at least one per year). Could you keep an eye open for me? 16-19' foot jets
    and flats or hydros (most of the time so bad they should be cut up and thrown away but that's how I like em cuz I'm so damn cheap!)

dannyUALsangar
    Restofreak, can you e-mail me some seat pics, also? I really do need/want some nice fiberglass buckets.

jeff-in-ky
    Me too,Me too on the seat & scoop photo's. Do you get free samples at work?

ponponracing
    Restofreak, I would also like to have a look at your seats. I own a Biesemeyer that I'm going to use as a pleasure boat if I can't sell it at a decent price. Just pulling out of racing. I'm in the Montreal area. Please include prices and choices in leather colors.

restofreak
    Jeff-in-Ky
    Actually, yes. Free Labatt's products. 26 free 24's a year! Photo's are on the way.