Thread: ????? for smokin

Blown 472
    Why such and alligance to israel? what have they done for you?
    Why is it that every story on the news is true, and everything you don't see on the news is a conspiracy?

SmokinLowriderSS
    Since I keep correcting your fool stupidity like Israel stealing land, since I keep siding against the WORTHLESS CRIMINALS who get someone to detonate a belt of Semtex amid a crowd of shoppers in a grocery store, since I keep pointing out the inability of an entire area of people who 50+ years ago swore to erase a country, and still REFUSE TO PUT IT ON SCHOOLBOOK MAPS, I now hold an alegiance to Israel?
    No, I hold an alegiance to what is ACCURATE, and CORRECT, as well as to what I believe to be morally right (pick a fight, and loose, you are a "looser", not sucess-chalenged). Whether you agree with the decisions surrounding the creation of Israel or not, it is history, it exists, and like it or not, it deserves to stay. their mettle has been tested, repeatedly, and has NOT been found wanting.
    I have wrecked so many of your wacked conspiracies on here, don't even ask me about what ISN'T in the news. My dog barked yesterday. It wasn't in the news. Was it him wanting my attention, or was it him picking up brain-wave transmissions beamed to my house by the Shriners, Fremasons, AND the Iluminati so as to prepare my mind to reply to this pointless thread? It wasn't in the news .........
    Just what has Israel done TO you? Refuse an entrance visa? No, wait, there's another question that the only answer will be another crazed conspiracy theory. Still, some self-sadistic part of me wonders which one it'll be........

Blown 472
    Since I keep correcting your fool stupidity like Israel stealing land, since I keep siding against the WORTHLESS CRIMINALS who get someone to detonate a belt of Semtex amid a crowd of shoppers in a grocery store, since I keep pointing out the inability of an entire area of people who 50+ years ago swore to erase a country, and still REFUSE TO PUT IT ON SCHOOLBOOK MAPS, I now hold an alegiance to Israel?
    No, I hold an alegiance to what is ACCURATE, and CORRECT, as well as to what I believe to be morally right (pick a fight, and loose, you are a "looser", not sucess-chalenged). Whether you agree with the decisions surrounding the creation of Israel or not, it is history, it exists, and like it or not, it deserves to stay. their mettle has been tested, repeatedly, and has NOT been found wanting.
    I have wrecked so many of your wacked conspiracies on here, don't even ask me about what ISN'T in the news. My dog barked yesterday. It wasn't in the news. Was it him wanting my attention, or was it him picking up brain-wave transmissions beamed to my house by the Shriners, Fremasons, AND the Iluminati so as to prepare my mind to reply to this pointless thread? It wasn't in the news .........
    Just what has Israel done TO you? Refuse an entrance visa? No, wait, there's another question that the only answer will be another crazed conspiracy theory. Still, some self-sadistic part of me wonders which one it'll be........
    Okie dokie, thanks

Steve 1
    SS nicley said

SmokinLowriderSS
    Thx Steve.

QuickJet
    You have to admit though that Blown's response was kinda funny.

SmokinLowriderSS
    I suppose I'll give ya that QJ.