Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: phoenix area

blownrat
    we are moving to the phoenix area intwo months have to be atwork april 2 most important is were do the jet boats hang out and party. we might be staying at pleasant till we find a area we want to live. any help and info would be appr.

cruser
    Where in Phx is your work? That will probably dictate where to look for housing. I am moving to Phoenix in March also. My employer is located south of Chandler, at Dobson and Ocatillo(sp?). This means I am looking at houses in Chandler, Gilbert, Higley, and Queen Creek(in that order).
    As far as where do the jets hangout, it appears they use several lakes around town. Just check out the various threads. Bartlett, Saguraro(sp?), Pleasant, Canyon, Rosevelt(sp?), I think there is another one maybe two.

squirt'nmyload
    hey there, there is a great group of jetters here in the phx area.....i usually go to pleasant, bartlett and saguaro....i like saguaro lake because there is a beach in the back where you can get off the boat for a bit......whenever your ready just get in touch with one of us ....

squirt'nmyload
    Where in Phx is your work? That will probably dictate where to look for housing. I am moving to Phoenix in March also. My employer is located south of Chandler, at Dobson and Ocatillo(sp?). This means I am looking at houses in Chandler, Gilbert, Higley, and Queen Creek(in that order).
    As far as where do the jets hangout, it appears they use several lakes around town. Just check out the various threads. Bartlett, Saguraro(sp?), Pleasant, Canyon, Rosevelt(sp?), I think there is another one maybe two.
    it sounds like you will be looking in the right areas.........where do you work??...i know intel is down there (its HUGE) and a company called orbital??

v-drive
    I am from Ca and go to Az to visit my son every summer. I have been to saguaro, canyon, and bartlett. I am a fan of canyon but have to admit I had a great time at Bartlett last summer. I didn't stop the boat once, just kept riding. Saw alot of people on shore at the first Az classic boat bash but just waved as we went by. my son and daughter in law live in a new community called Verrado, it's close to Buckeye. v-drive

cruser
    You were right with the first guess, Intel. Just got my transfer date set and am waiting for my house to sell up here so I can buy down there. Got my eye on a couple of houses (some new, some not). Where I end up depends on how/when a deal on the house here works out.
    I have been to PHX on business at least 2 dozen times over the years. While there after work I have ventured out to most of the local lakes, but have not been on the water yet. I can't wait for 6-9 months of boating weather instead of the 6-9 weeks we get in the great NorthWet.

squirt'nmyload
    You were right with the first guess, Intel. Just got my transfer date set and am waiting for my house to sell up here so I can buy down there. Got my eye on a couple of houses (some new, some not). Where I end up depends on how/when a deal on the house here works out.
    I have been to PHX on business at least 2 dozen times over the years. While there after work I have ventured out to most of the local lakes, but have not been on the water yet. I can't wait for 6-9 months of boating weather instead of the 6-9 weeks we get in the great NorthWet.
    the lakes around here have some awesome scenery. i love them all.......i hope it all works out for ya.......i go by intel all the time and there is alot of building going on down there....6-9 months???....get ready for 12 month boating

THEPISTONHEAD
    Verrado is nice $$$$$.

v-drive
    Verrado is nice $$$$$.
    I believe the realization has kind of set in and people have dropped prices in order to move property.The first time my wife and I visited them we drove around and around because it seemed like such a pleasant place to live..v-drive

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Come hang with da eastside crew We hang at Saguaro mostly but this year we will be hitting several different lakes
    _SPITTER

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast