Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LA Boat show

Sleek-Jet
    ... all I can say is "Wow!!!"... had a fantatic time.
    Special thanks to Atomcktn (how do you spell that screen name??? ) for all the "hospitality" at the Dana booth. Windy too... what a pleasure to finally meet you in person.
    Havasu Doug, thanks for hauling my out of town ass around... and thanks for the tour of East LA...
    Danny, thanks for a the details on those beautifull wood boats... I hope you sell as many as you can make.
    Froggy... pleasure to finally meet you as well... even if I am a lot younger than you thought... I can't wait to see the Trident in person.
    To the Sportin' Woods... I hear that Hallett will put woodgrain on a boat if you want. The puppy and I made it home just fine. Long trip though, she's crashed out next to me here at the computer.
    The Racer's, Big Jim at Ultra (awesome boat by the way), Notalent, Forensic, the Bobaloo's, and the Flyin' V's... and all the girls of ***boat... and Shueman and Superduty from HD's board... it was a pleasure to meet everyone.
    The Bordsmanj's... nice to see you finally found each other. Anyone seen my lighter???
    I would say "hi!!" to Knucklehead... but I understand he's not here anymore.
    Oh, and Jordy, I'll be waiting for the photo-chop...
    And finally, to all the people I've met previously, it was fantastic to see everyone again.

Mrs.Racer277
    ... all I can say is "Wow!!!"... had a fantatic time.
    Special thanks to Atomcktn (how do you spell that screen name??? ) for all the "hospitality" at the Dana booth. Windy too... what a pleasure to finally meet you in person.
    Havasu Doug, thanks for hauling my out of town ass around... and thanks for the tour of East LA...
    Danny, thanks for a the details on those beautifull wood boats... I hope you sell as many as you can make.
    Froggy... pleasure to finally meet you as well... even if I am a lot younger than you thought... I can't wait to see the Trident in person.
    To the Sportin' Woods... I hear that Hallett will put woodgrain on a boat if you want. The puppy and I made it home just fine. Long trip though, she's crashed out next to me here at the computer.
    The Racer's, Big Jim at Ultra (awesome boat by the way), Notalent, Forensic, the Bobaloo's, and the Flyin' V's... and all the girls of ***boat... and Shueman and Superduty from HD's board... it was a pleasure to meet everyone.
    The Bordsmanj's... nice to see you finally found each other. Anyone seen my lighter???
    I would say "hi!!" to Knucklehead... but I understand he's not here anymore.
    Oh, and Jordy, I'll be waiting for the photo-chop...
    And finally, to all the people I've met previously, it was fantastic to see everyone again.
    Great Meeting you.
    Who let Jordy in with a camera. :cry:

Jordy
    Who let Jordy in with a camera. :cry:
    Why do I keep hearing evil laughs in my head. I got some goooood shots too. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Mrs.Racer277
    Why do I keep hearing evil laughs in my head. I got some goooood shots too. Ha ha ha ha ha.
    STOP THAT LAUGHING
    No chopping. Be nice.

cxr133
    Man i must of been in the wrong areas!!
    i was like a deer in headlights looking for HB peeps to meet..
    I did see SYA (i recognized from pics here) but he was on a mission to the food park so i didnt bother him

topless
    We got there late and only saw a few people but I was really impressed with th Eliminators this year. Oh and spent too much money on the stupid beef jerky.

76ANTHONY
    We got there late and only saw a few people but I was really impressed with th Eliminators this year. Oh and spent too much money on the stupid beef jerky.
    you better be going next weekend, thats it im callin derrick

NOTALENT
    Good meeting you as well....Bobby was way generous with those coors lights.. :crossx:
    And seriously...what kind of smokers carry no lighter and lose each other for about 2 hours....?????oh yeah...Linda & Jason!!!!

NOTALENT
    Man i must of been in the wrong areas!!
    i was like a deer in headlights looking for HB peeps to meet..
    I did see SYA (i recognized from pics here) but he was on a mission to the food park so i didnt bother him
    How did you miss us all??? there were like 50 of us @ Dana and DCB most of the tme... :crossx:

cxr133
    Dunno.... we went through there.
    we were all over the DCBS they are some nice boats!!!
    if anyone saw me i was the dorky guy in the HB tshirt/ wearing the yamaha hat... pushing the baby stroller most of the time.
    oh well we will see you guys in Havasu this summer. my wife signed up for that 3 day timeshare presentation thing at the nautical inn/first cabin club

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast