Thread: **I'm hungover... Jealous? :(

shockwaveharry
    God, my head hurts...
    Started with a fantastic dinner at my friends house, (his wife is a Gourmet Chef! Uh, no sister though...) and they were kind enough to waste a couple of VERY expensive bottles of wine on me! FYI, it turns out white wine is ghetto and a good cab goes with everything!
    After starting out the evening in a very high brow and classy way, it soon degenerated into a night of drinking giant margaritas out of a plastic bucket at Sharkey's and finishing up at some other bar in Newport.
    I made a new friend and didn't hit my driveway till 4am (my new friend is cool. She took care of me till I sobered up ).
    Now I have to drag my ass outa bed and head to the boat show.
    How was your evening?
    ShockwaveHarry <---------- Aspiring to Ratso status, if just a little bit...

Baja Big Dog
    Wow

ratso
    God, my head hurts...
    Started with a fantastic dinner at my friends house, (his wife is a Gourmet Chef! Uh, no sister though...) and they were kind enough to waste a couple of VERY expensive bottles of wine on me! FYI, it turns out white wine is ghetto and a good cab goes with everything!
    After starting out the evening in a very high brow and classy way, it soon degenerated into a night of drinking giant margaritas out of a plastic bucket at Sharkey's and finishing up at some other bar in Newport.
    I made a new friend and didn't hit my driveway till 4am (my new friend is cool. She took care of me till I sobered up ).
    How was your evening?
    Friends like that are great to have!

buzzaro
    God, my head hurts...
    How was your evening?
    I would suggest that you drink right through this hangover, continue through the superbowl and just deal with the stupid hangover on monday

Kilrtoy
    i am not at liberty to discuss that on this message board, It was awesome

Devil's Advocate
    It was a good night..

ratso

riverbound
    God, my head hurts...
    How was your evening?
    Pretty much the same but went out for some sushi and I was the one taking care of the friend. Everything else in the story matches up though

ratso
    Pretty much the same but went out for some sushi and I was the one taking care of the friend. Everything else in the story matches up though
    Hopefully they didn't barf all over your tailgate...

riverbound
    Hopefully they didn't barf all over your tailgate...
    LMAO....no