Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maragarita Machine

maxwedge
    I have this really cool 70's stainless industrial sized blender that my ex girlfriend bought at a garage sale in college for $12. I borrowed it about 15 years ago. Holds about 2 & 1/2 gallons a margaritas or whatever. I have no plans to give it back anytime soon. I would loan it to you, but some people just have a bad habit of not returning these things.

prosthogod
    I use "The Margarita Man" every year for my after tax party. They will supply everything but the booze if you want. Sorry don't have a number handy.

JackieV
    when do you need it i may be able to help if you cant rent one out there...might be a long shot but this guy has been bugging the crap out of me to try his machine with my catering company maybe i can get you one for a weekend if that helps maybe some members can transport it to you
    Yes yes! I believe this may work out!
    Eric get a hold of him ASAP, honey!

JackieV
    I use "The Margarita Man" every year for my after tax party. They will supply everything but the booze if you want. Sorry don't have a number handy.
    I had one for my 25th B-day last year and it was definately worth getting!

JackieV
    We already have the Kareoke on order for the party so this will just make things a little better. A must see show when people start singing. lol

PlyaPlya22
    I have this really cool 70's stainless industrial sized blender that my ex girlfriend bought at a garage sale in college for $12. I borrowed it about 15 years ago. Holds about 2 & 1/2 gallons a margaritas or whatever. I have no plans to give it back anytime soon. I would loan it to you, but some people just have a bad habit of not returning these things.
    LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12