Thread: Ann

Steve 1

SmokinLowriderSS
    you oughta see the hatred running rampant among the democrats these days. No, not congressmen, the way-leftie folks they seem to be so beholding to these days.
    A few pieces I dug up ..... lefties, on the lefties in congress over Alito:
    4. Amoungst , Weasel’Cratz & Coe’Rupticans ...
    of those 19 worthless bags of .sh...ia...a never mind, at least one, ONE!! must pay the piper of justice. Each principled stand should yield a few vulnerable weasel'cratz. If we keep thinning the herd of this vile weasel caucus, there is some hope to save the democrat party. mmm Can we get Al Gore to run against one of them in a primary race this year ???
    Otherwise, it will be time to abandon this democrats party - leave the bastards behind and start something new, some kinda of liberal green progressive people's party deal.
    ... I hope the capitol police do not find out about what my t-shirts might --say?... Though I might get to hang out with cindy sheehan in the D.C. poo poo.--That would be kewl!!!---
    That's the polite stuff. There is stuff out there that is just "<censored><censored><censored><censored><censored ><censored><censored><censored><censored><censored ><censored><censored><censored><censored><censored >"
    Hope I don't get in trouble for the bad language. :crossx:

Steve 1
    "leave the bastards behind and start something new, some kinda of liberal green progressive people's party deal"
    LOL it already exists the communist party! But the planks are the same as the democratic party!