Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Syria Gave Al Qaida Saddam's WMDs

Steve 1

Blown 472
    Shit, I hope home depot is still open, gots to get that duct tape and plastic.

Steve 1
    Might want to get some Atropine.

SmokinLowriderSS
    But, but .... Saddam DIDN'T HAVE WMD'S!!!!!!!!! So many people say so........... :220v:

Blown 472
    But, but .... Saddam DIDN'T HAVE WMD'S!!!!!!!!! So many people say so........... :220v:
    But wait, it must be true it was on the internet.

Steve 1
    But wait, it must be true it was on the internet.
    Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
    Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
    Look who us Talking!!

Blown 472
    Strange how the whack job news stories that fit your agenda are true and the others are just there for you to debunk, you are so trasparent it aint even funny.

Steve 1
    What news max??

SmokinLowriderSS
    Strange how the whack job news stories that fit your agenda are true and the others are just there for you to debunk, you are so trasparent it aint even funny.
    Then start posting verifiable fact discrediting the "whack-job news stories" some of us refernce, it's what I do to yours. I HEAR opinions, I respect reality and facts, I have seen you post plenty of the former, damn few of the latter, just like your quote above.
    DISPROVE THE STORY YOU DISAGREE WITH!
    I (and others) dug into comon PHYSICS to prove it is not only impossible to heat a hydrocarbon fuel oil enough to expand it 10 to 15% without nearly setting it afire, it was also impossible to "expand" it faster than the cost of heating it. Those are facts that are undeniable and they cut the throat of a cock & bull story in short order. I'm still amazed it went 6 pages.
    Now, husein's chemical weapons ......
    Mid 80's, I don't give a damn where he got them, from us, the Germans, the Soviets, it is IRRELEVANT.
    Do you deny he HAD THEM? Since he used them agains Iranians and Iraqis alike, it is a verified FACT he HAD them, period, end of THAT discussion.
    He was required to get rid of them after LOOSING the 1st gulf war and being expelled from Kuwait. He was required to PROVE he disposed of them, where, how, by what means, VERIFICATION. He did NOT COMPLY with verification. They existed, did they just dematerialize and vanish? Did the Martians come take them from him in a flying saucer? If those things occured, he DID NOT CLAIM THEM in the report that finally came out in 2002 or so. There were things he had previously, KNOWN to have, that he simply claimed he no longer had, no proof, nothing. Reasonable conclusion, he STILL HAD AND TRYING TO HIDE.
    Now, story from an ex-general, someone important enough to have information. The tale is within reason, it makes sense, it fits with the rest of the puzzle pieces, yet you do not like it, so you deny it. I am watching the story, to see if it developes holes, if things start to smell funny, if it turns out to be bull, I'll admit to it, unlike you, and others.
    Others .....
    Dan Rather ..... RATHERGATE
    CBS got papers from someone (why has nobody traced this source of fraud).
    The papers claimed to say bad things about the pres from an old comander of his.
    The papers were supposedly typed orriginally on an IBM typewriter comon in govt/mil usage in the time period.
    CBS interviewed the family, who said that the man was no the type to say such things, did not seem to be his style, was out of character.
    The family info was DISCARDED.
    The verifiers at CBS said the papers were imposible to verify as they were photocopies, not orriginals.
    The verifiers were DISREGARDED.
    They ran the story on natl tv, within a week of an election, to damage the president.
    Within 40 MINUITES, people who had made a living SELLING AND MAINTAINING THOSE TYPEWRITERS spotted problems with the documents.
    Things were on the documents that were imposible with the typewriter technology in the model at the time.
    The letter spacing was perfect, yet an "i" is narrower than an "m", the typewriter could not adjust this, a verifiable fact.
    The "superscript" small "th" in dates and such did not exist on the typewriter ball for several more years, a verifiable fact
    The US mil, for all it's technology, REARELY has leading edge ofice technology, and uses what they have to death because of limited funding budgets. I doubt a single superscripted ball existed in the US mil. outside of the pentagon untill the mid 80's, a DECADE late. This fact I am personally aware of as I am IN. Another fact.
    Rather AND his producer-babe, still think the story and the documents are genuine, in COMPLETE DENIAL OF THE REALITY. Same thing with idiots who think STILL that the elections of both 2000 AND 2004 were rigged somehow and STOLEN. PROVE IT! I have the info that proves it otherwise, with hard facts, prove those wrong, I will reverse myself.
    Find facts to refute the stories you dislike blown, or become as irrelevant as the screaming liberals in this country are becoming. They have no ideas, no "better way of doing something" .... all they can do is scream "NO!" and "NOT THAT WAY!" and "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" when someone else actually TRIES an idea.

Steve 1
    Bent I guess somewhere common sense must play a role in ones life but in your case that is non-existent or 100% lacking
    Example the elections this would take a zillion people to pull off and TOTAL absolute secrecy!! You are kidding right??
    Hot fuel?? I would think the hoses smoking and going limp when one filled up would be a clue!
    WMDs this one especially cracks me up they were there both in military form and dual-purpose chemicals along with the radioactive crap. WHERE did they go then if the Syria story is bad? How did some wind up in Jordan also BTW mustard gas is not hard to make the Iraqis could make tons of the stuff. Bent you could even make it!
    Too continue also regarding WMDs if bent robbed a bank and the police grabbed him a few milliseconds later but his contention was the gun was empty !!
    A) he is charged with Armed bank robbery.
    B) He is charged with unarmed bank robbery
    C) He is let go with a warning.
    No Bent it is not “C”
    Of course he is charged with armed robbery !!!!!!!
    So there we have bent threatening people with an empty gun and Saddam threatening with chemical weapons weather or not he had them what is the difference?? But he had them and used them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast