Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Syria Gave Al Qaida Saddam's WMDs

Blown 472
    You two hittin tha pipe again?

SmokinLowriderSS
    You two hittin tha pipe again?
    More of the usual, sad, pathetic, sorry excuse for crap. Not even good enough to be real crap.

Blown 472
    More of the usual, sad, pathetic, sorry excuse for crap. Not even good enough to be real crap.
    Yup, I bet you can't wait til your boy comes on the teeeevee and spews his lies tonight huh?

angry dad
    Then start posting verifiable fact discrediting the "whack-job news stories" some of us refernce, it's what I do to yours. I HEAR opinions, I respect reality and facts, I have seen you post plenty of the former, damn few of the latter, just like your quote above.
    DISPROVE THE STORY YOU DISAGREE WITH!
    I (and others) dug into comon PHYSICS to prove it is not only impossible to heat a hydrocarbon fuel oil enough to expand it 10 to 15% without nearly setting it afire, it was also impossible to "expand" it faster than the cost of heating it. Those are facts that are undeniable and they cut the throat of a cock & bull story in short order. I'm still amazed it went 6 pages.
    Now, husein's chemical weapons ......
    Mid 80's, I don't give a damn where he got them, from us, the Germans, the Soviets, it is IRRELEVANT.
    Do you deny he HAD THEM? Since he used them agains Iranians and Iraqis alike, it is a verified FACT he HAD them, period, end of THAT discussion.
    He was required to get rid of them after LOOSING the 1st gulf war and being expelled from Kuwait. He was required to PROVE he disposed of them, where, how, by what means, VERIFICATION. He did NOT COMPLY with verification. They existed, did they just dematerialize and vanish? Did the Martians come take them from him in a flying saucer? If those things occured, he DID NOT CLAIM THEM in the report that finally came out in 2002 or so. There were things he had previously, KNOWN to have, that he simply claimed he no longer had, no proof, nothing. Reasonable conclusion, he STILL HAD AND TRYING TO HIDE.
    Now, story from an ex-general, someone important enough to have information. The tale is within reason, it makes sense, it fits with the rest of the puzzle pieces, yet you do not like it, so you deny it. I am watching the story, to see if it developes holes, if things start to smell funny, if it turns out to be bull, I'll admit to it, unlike you, and others.
    Others .....
    Dan Rather ..... RATHERGATE
    CBS got papers from someone (why has nobody traced this source of fraud).
    The papers claimed to say bad things about the pres from an old comander of his.
    The papers were supposedly typed orriginally on an IBM typewriter comon in govt/mil usage in the time period.
    CBS interviewed the family, who said that the man was no the type to say such things, did not seem to be his style, was out of character.
    The family info was DISCARDED.
    The verifiers at CBS said the papers were imposible to verify as they were photocopies, not orriginals.
    The verifiers were DISREGARDED.
    They ran the story on natl tv, within a week of an election, to damage the president.
    Within 40 MINUITES, people who had made a living SELLING AND MAINTAINING THOSE TYPEWRITERS spotted problems with the documents.
    Things were on the documents that were imposible with the typewriter technology in the model at the time.
    The letter spacing was perfect, yet an "i" is narrower than an "m", the typewriter could not adjust this, a verifiable fact.
    The "superscript" small "th" in dates and such did not exist on the typewriter ball for several more years, a verifiable fact
    The US mil, for all it's technology, REARELY has leading edge ofice technology, and uses what they have to death because of limited funding budgets. I doubt a single superscripted ball existed in the US mil. outside of the pentagon untill the mid 80's, a DECADE late. This fact I am personally aware of as I am IN. Another fact.
    Rather AND his producer-babe, still think the story and the documents are genuine, in COMPLETE DENIAL OF THE REALITY. Same thing with idiots who think STILL that the elections of both 2000 AND 2004 were rigged somehow and STOLEN. PROVE IT! I have the info that proves it otherwise, with hard facts, prove those wrong, I will reverse myself.
    Find facts to refute the stories you dislike blown, or become as irrelevant as the screaming liberals in this country are becoming. They have no ideas, no "better way of doing something" .... all they can do is scream "NO!" and "NOT THAT WAY!" and "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" when someone else actually TRIES an idea.
    Great post!!!!!

SmokinLowriderSS
    Yup, I bet you can't wait til your boy comes on the teeeevee and spews his lies tonight huh?
    Thx dad, and , as usual, the above is all that can be returned by the "opposition". No facts, simply nastiness. You oughtta see the way the left wing is loosing it over the 19 or so democrat senators who voted with the republicans on the cloture vote yesterday to force the vote on Justice Alito. It's great to watch. Gotta be able to stomach pure unadulterated hatred tho, cause it's all that they have left. Notice the reduction in stature of a man in his 40's to "boy" as well, the "mine" not withstanding, like I own him or something.
    Waiter, more koolaid there,,, A round for table 13, please! Put it on MY tab.
    By the way, fact: Television is not abreviated using any "e"'s
    Also, you ever notice first hand the people who always end sentences using the preposition "huh" to generate a question? One of the first things I tried to break my kids of as a habit, since speaking like that makes them look and sound like a poorly educaterd idiot to prospective employers.

Blown 472
    Thx dad, and , as usual, the above is all that can be returned by the "opposition". No facts, simply nastiness. You oughtta see the way the left wing is loosing it over the 19 or so democrat senators who voted with the republicans on the cloture vote yesterday to force the vote on Justice Alito. It's great to watch. Gotta be able to stomach pure unadulterated hatred tho, cause it's all that they have left. Notice the reduction in stature of a man in his 40's to "boy" as well, the "mine" not withstanding, like I own him or something.
    Waiter, more koolaid there,,, A round for table 13, please! Put it on MY tab.
    By the way, fact: Television is not abreviated using any "e"'s
    Also, you ever notice first hand the people who always end sentences using the preposition "huh" to generate a question? One of the first things I tried to break my kids of as a habit, since speaking like that makes them look and sound like a poorly educaterd idiot to prospective employers.
    Huh? thanks for the grammer lesson i will make a mental note.
    Do ya think ol gwya prayed to his pagen god prior to making his speech??

Seadog
    Blowed, true to your beliefs as always. If you cannot dispute the facts, heckle or lie.

bigq
    Just remember the General has a book out, he might be playin the US for more book sales telling people what they want to hear.
    Now if he turns up dead somewhere his story will have more credibility.

Steve 1
    Moving the WMDs is old news just the People places and things were of question!

Blown 472
    Blowed, true to your beliefs as always. If you cannot dispute the facts, heckle or lie.
    what am I lying about?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast