Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: That DAN Bubba....

Baja Big Dog
    Supercross really sucks now, hope Reed steps up the the plate soon or it s gonna be over, unless Bubba does his normal and eats shiit!!!

Racer277
    No results in the title please.

Todd969
    Who's Dan Bubba?

1 Baja Guy
    Supercross really sucks now, hope Reed steps up the the plate soon or it s gonna be over, unless Bubba does his normal and eats shiit!!!
    Yeah.. Please dont post the results some of us that didnt attend the race would like to enjoy it today on Speed Channel

at least evans beat 5 guys tonite,maybe he is coming around...got to give it up to ferry thought he was done a long time ago.what is it with ugly redheaded guys that haul ass rc,rv,tf.

tcook33
    If you actually saw the race, you might not be saying this. From what I saw, it was a really good race. Reed seemed to have stepped it up a little last night. Dan was hauling ass though.

Dribble
    Dan is the man.

Boa1277
    Man it cracks me up, you cant even start a Supercross thread without everyone getting their pantys in a wad. I am going to get you guys next week, I am going to name a thread and it may have the winner in the title and it may not, just to mess with you. From what I read this guy just said Dan Bubba fast, how is that naming a winner in any way, they say Bubba is fast in just about every article I have ever read where he is mentioned. Besides that he diddnt even get his name right, I think his name is Jimmy or Bob right Keyes...LOL

GRUNION
    I second that.

FlatStupid
    Supercross really sucks now, hope Reed steps up the the plate soon or it s gonna be over, unless Bubba does his normal and eats shiit!!! WHY??????????? It has been this way forever! Robert, DeCoster, Smith, Hannah, Ward, Johnson, McGrath,Carmichael. They all dominated the sport to the point of exhaustion. It might be the nature of motocross. Like it or not Bubba is gonna own em for a while!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast