Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What did you get at the show???

GAME TIME
    Picked up a couple Boat Bling covers (Thanks Patrick), anchor line, doc lines, and some beef jerky. Who else loves that jerky there????

Throttle
    a cup of coffee from the boss this morning...

phebus
    Wow, sounds just like my trip. BoatBling cover, couple more American Outdoors coolers, dock lines, and beer.

riverroyal
    beer wasnt for sale until 12:30

GAME TIME
    Wow, sounds just like my trip. BoatBling cover, couple more American Outdoors coolers, dock lines, and beer.
    I forgot about the American Outdoor cooler too. Damn, it was the same for us.

phebus
    beer wasnt for sale until 12:30
    I guees I got some illegal contraband then. I walked into the show arond 10:30, and bought a beer from the guy next to DCB.
    I didn't see you guys, but there were so many people walking around with Teradactyl's on their heads, that I'm sure you just blended in. :rollside:

Throttle
    I guees I got some illegal contraband then. I walked into the show arond 10:30, and bought a beer from the guy next to DCB.
    I didn't see you guys, but there were so many people walking around with Teradactyl's on their heads, that I'm sure you just blended in. :rollside:
    that was me, and I did not charge you!

riverroyal
    said 1230,I walked and gave up on getting one,we werent there real long,4 hours maybe.Its funny,when you have the boat you want its not as fun walking around.I can say the 30ft magic deck has been calling my name awhile now,Im just 100k sho rt

riverracerx
    Tackled to the floor on the way to the bathroom!
    My buddy (I think he is my buddy) "Instigator" nails me at about 40mph in the back and drills me all the way to the concrete floor. I think my head snapped all the way back to my ass. All I heard was "OOOOHHHHHH" from the bystanders. I could barely pick myself up after that. "Hello, Security!" No one was there to help. Then I dust myself off and realize it was a friend. Huh! I thought they cut you off after 12 beers?
    That's OK though. His wife offered to "rub me down later" where it hurt. Ouch, I am really sore now. I better go call her. Ha!
    Thanks DG for the sack. My chiropractic bill is on the way......

FASTERDAMITT
    I made away with American soft cooler, dock lines and a Butt Bouy!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast