Thread: Attn PHX boaters coming to the LA Boat Show

roln 20s
    Well, first off, THANK YOU to all of our extremely loyal customers and their referrals. Good news is we have SOLD OUT of HOT SAUCE gallons at the LA Boat Show. Bad news, we have SOLD OUT of HOT SAUCE gallons at the LA Boat Show.
    Is anyone from Phx coming to LA this week for the LA Show or any other business? I am hoping to get someone to bring some more SAUCE products with you when you come out-- I can meet you anywhere in the SoCal area for pickup and have them dropped of to your location in Phx. If anyone can help, please call my cell at 602-312-4550. YES, there will be compensation for your help-- we can talk
    Thanks again for all of the support and everyone who has stopped by. I look forward to seeing you all soon.
    Patrick

Throttle
    Well, first off, THANK YOU to all of our extremely loyal customers and their referrals. Good news is we have SOLD OUT of HOT SAUCE gallons at the LA Boat Show. Bad news, we have SOLD OUT of HOT SAUCE gallons at the LA Boat Show.
    Is anyone from Phx coming to LA this week for the LA Show or any other business? I am hoping to get someone to bring some more SAUCE products with you when you come out-- I can meet you anywhere in the SoCal area for pickup and have them dropped of to your location in Phx. If anyone can help, please call my cell at 602-312-4550. YES, there will be compensation for your help-- we can talk
    Thanks again for all of the support and everyone who has stopped by. I look forward to seeing you all soon.
    Patrick
    :idea:

Concept1
    Patrick
    Going up there wednsday man, I can call you if you cant fined anyone going earlier. Im in Gilbert and I dont need to be compensated when im going anyway.

AZJD
    bump

roln 20s
    Going up there wednsday man, I can call you if you cant fined anyone going earlier. Im in Gilbert and I dont need to be compensated when im going anyway.
    thanks so much - that would be greatly appreciated. Please give me a call on my cell today when you get a chance-- I will have it waiting for you at my warehouse located at the I-17 and I-10 interchange.
    thanks so much.
    Patrick
    cell 602-312-4550