Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did ya ever wonder what would happen if....

Well, here's a couple shots. I may have lucked out if there's no axle or hull damage,
    http://www.roostwear.com/email/accident1.jpg
    http://www.roostwear.com/email/accident2.jpg

Brooski
    Looks like that tour bus left alot of rust on the trailer. Looks like a repaint will be necessary.

True, my trailer does suffer from a case of the uglies, but at least all four tires held air and it made the 1 block trek to the ramp. Well, it did before the little known and truly bizarre mating ritual of a bus with my boat.

victorfb
    Mating ritual? well dont let that bus hang out with the circus boat any more, or the next thing you know we will have another partridge family bus.

Brooski
    Mating ritual? well dont let that bus hang out with the circus boat any more, or the next thing you know we will have another partridge family bus.
    ROFLMAO
    Guess we have to start calling Mike Mr Kinkaid.

This one woulda read "El Partridge familia", though.

victorfb
    Mr kinkaid, Mr Kinkaid..... danny missed the bus again. i mean Dana.... oops.

Bradf
    I stripped all the incandescent lights off my trailer and installed LED's with chrome trim! Looks really good ! 11 bucks per marker, 28 per brake light.. Sorry, couldnt help but mention it when i saw those big bulky incandescent's in the pics! :P

victorfb
    I stripped all the incandescent lights off my trailer and installed LED's with chrome trim! Looks really good ! 11 bucks per marker, 28 per brake light.. Sorry, couldnt help but mention it when i saw those big bulky incandescent's in the pics! :P
    if you look even closer youll notice not much attention has been aimed at the trailer in a while. maybe the LEDs will make thier way on now though.

if you look even closer youll notice not much attention has been aimed at the trailer in a while. maybe the LEDs will make thier way on now though.
    What the hell is THAT supposed to mean? It's a freakin TRAILER for godssake. And what's this big bulky light deal? It's a 3" side marker. It's not like there's a streetlight hangin off it, ya know. Don't be baggin on my trailer... it does what it's supposed to do.... travel one block to the ramp. :yuk:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast