Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did ya ever wonder what would happen if....

victorfb
    easy there mike. i aint baggin on your trailer at all. hell i got the same marker lights on mine. im just sayin that since the accident and all with insurances involved, you may have some extra cash to spiffy up the trailer is all.
    you have noticed that my trailer hasnt been touched since i got it right?

Brooski
    What the hell is THAT supposed to mean? It's a freakin TRAILER for godssake. And what's this big bulky light deal? It's a 3" side marker. It's not like there's a streetlight hangin off it, ya know. Don't be baggin on my trailer... it does what it's supposed to do.... travel one block to the ramp. :yuk:
    Yeah, if it only stayed in that one block, it wouldnt be all messed up like it is now!! Or was that tour bus leaving Lazy Harrys......

I was bringing it home to pull the motor. You and your puny little motor will find out why.

Bradf
    What the hell is THAT supposed to mean? It's a freakin TRAILER for godssake. And what's this big bulky light deal? It's a 3" side marker. It's not like there's a streetlight hangin off it, ya know. Don't be baggin on my trailer... it does what it's supposed to do.... travel one block to the ramp. :yuk:
    LOL. Maybe if you did have a streetlight (or a marker that looks like its working) the bus would have saw your trailer!!
    Kiddin :yuk:
    EDIT: Nice rims though!
    EDIT#2: err well atleast the left side lol..
    Teasin again. Sorry to hear about your encounter w/ a bus !

Brooski
    I was bringing it home to pull the motor. You and your puny little motor will find out why.
    Fine with me. I like my puny little motor, cuz I can go along time on a tank of fuel!! Hmmm, I am thinking we have another member for grudge match 2006.
    Jerry
    Roost
    Brooski
    Dan Slowcules

victorfb
    careful there roger, what mike has in mind will probably get the circus boat in the 80's. and im not talking 1980's

Oh please..... I can run those numbers already. :rollside:

WUTWZAT
    Mr kinkaid, Mr Kinkaid..... danny missed the bus again. i mean Dana.... oops.
    I thought Danny fell off the wagon, not missed the bus!
    Sorry about the bad luck Roost.
    Jason

On a related note, anyone have a Victor intake manifold for a 429/460 they'd like to part with? Prefer unported, but gasket match OK.

Victor......(joke above)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast