Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: My boat show opinon

Eliminator 4 Life
    I was reading over in cats and tunnels all these people ranting and raving about DCB's new 32. Dont get me wrong it is a nice boat but honestly they are giving it way to much hipe. DCB had some nice boats there but there wasnt much variety in my opinion. Eliminator on the other hand had a little bit of everything and even the knew sick A$$ 36 all enclosed. You guys give all this attention to the 32 well what about Eliminators 36 enclosed daytona. I think Eliminator had a strong showing with lots of different varietys and I think they came bringing the A game. I also liked Nordics new 27 thor it was very nice. Orion boats are looking better and better. Dana had some real nice boats. Domin8ter I like the idea of the diesel in the deck you are on the right path. Conquest I fell in love with your 28 top cat on the side that thing was sick along with the 28 howard bullett and the Hava enuf 33 daytona my three favortie boats. Anyways I just wanted to give my opnion and it was great to see everyone there. E4L

Kilrtoy
    Come on ROB........
    Yes eliminator had some very, very nice rides... I saw them on thursday and friday.... I was hoping to get in some on sat. but the welcoming party did not take to my shirt to well....HEY I tried to get an Elim Shirt, you heard me ask....
    I chatted with TONY for a while very nice to finally met him and the tooler of that new 36 cat. They booth gave me alot of insight to the program...

Eliminator 4 Life
    Come on ROB........
    Yes eliminator had some very, very nice rides... I saw them on thursday and friday.... I was hoping to get in some on sat. but the welcoming party did not take to my shirt to well....HEY I tried to get an Elim Shirt, you heard me ask....
    I chatted with TONY for a while very nice to finally met him and the tooler of that new 36 cat. They booth gave me alot of insight to the program...
    Miguel what size shirt do you wear a large I will have one there waiting for you when you pick up my seat cushion. thanks again it was great hanging out with you and seeing you and the wife.Rob

Throttle
    cuz it may pass you on the lake one day
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...10100_2573.JPG
    :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
    cuz it may pass you on the lake one day
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...10100_2573.JPG
    :rollside:
    Throttle you are right I did forget that cobra those colors are sick and they would match my new maga cab. What was the price and speed on it.

INSman
    Throttle you are right I did forget that cobra those colors are sick and they would match my new maga cab. What was the price and speed on it.
    Better not let Brandie see this post !!!

Eliminator 4 Life
    Better not let Brandie see this post !!!
    Brandie dont care she knows Im ELIMINATOR TELL I DIE

Throttle
    $84k is base, upgrade to a TCM 1000 HP... and get 120mph... wow! now that is sweet!

SnakeWrench
    84K with a mag, 72MPH, long list of standard features. Thanks for the props Elim.

BarryMac
    Eliminator had a very nice showing IMO, I really like the 25 Daytona, the salesmen tried to sell me a t-shirt instead of a boat, I thought it was pretty funny. I passed on the shirt cause some of the other custom guys who will remain anonymous hooked me up gratis, guess thye know the power of advertising, maybe Eliminator could take a lesson... LOL... Cobra, they also did a great job, like the deck style boat with the pod storage up front, pretty cool, the boat of the show for me was the 43' Nordic, it is just crazy...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast