Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Q for the business owners out there...

Dave C
    so does this mean you hire some gang bangers to "generate some revenue" so to speak?

YeLLowBoaT
    sounds to me your target audience may be some of the building owners closer to the high crime areas (ex downtown la) it is cheaper and smarter to just paint the building in a color thats primiarly available anywhere and just repaint it yourself or have a staff member do it nice idea but most cities will do it for free.i know in palmdale they are on it fast for free we just have to call
    Here in town if its up more then 48 they fine you like 500 ish... after a week they come out and "paint" it then bill you around a grand....Which is why I Have been thinking about this latly.

Ziggy
    City of Oceanside used to come out and do it for free......but that ended a while back...probably good anyhow because they'd drive around with only one color of paint...that brown didn't match the white too well. Now they send you a notice to get it covered with a fine if after so many days its still there
    Unless it was a daily issue for me insuring something like that wouldn't be something I'd really be interested in.

i rent a shop in costa mesa, last week we got hit by taggers 3 times in one week, landlord was bent.
    hes got some dude that comes out and does the touch up, but I bet if you hit our landlord up at the right time, hed go for it.
    in the 2 years Ive been there, weve been hit probably 2 dozen times, and its not really a bad area, nothing like LA.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12