Thread: rumor or real? (Rhino)

ramsfan
    with all the people I talk to getting the Utv Rally together I have came across a few here and there that I have got information on the new Rhino that is being tested I have posted on a site to discuss this as to give you a location to voice what you think. Trust me the info is legit as they cant afford to be wrong they are developing parts for it as we speak:
    http://xtrmemotorsport.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=9

ramsfan
    just remeber that I mentioned it here because when it comes out people will see that the info was accurate.

bohica
    I don't know about an 800 efi, but a buddy of mine just told me today that he put a deposit on an 08 700 efi Rhino that is scheduled to be out in August 2007. He's one of the big ballers in the Rhino scene, so I wouldn't doubt his info.

ramsfan
    I don't know about an 800 efi, but a buddy of mine just told me today that he put a deposit on an 08 700 efi Rhino that is scheduled to be out in August 2007. He's one of the big ballers in the Rhino scene, so I wouldn't doubt his info.
    I wouldnt doubt that they will do that, 700cc and an 800cc. The 700 to replace the 660 and the 800 to take it to the next level.
    the people I talked to actually make aftermarket products for them and are part of the testing crews that give input on the good and bad of it.