Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who has good medical insurance? Small business???

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    My company is changing thier insurance pretty soon. Does anyone know who is good and decent on the wallet? I am trying to help my owner find someone that is decent and affordable for all of our emloyees. Any info is greatly appreciated. We are located in Phoenix Arizona. Thanks Michael

robk
    A buddy of mine sells health insurance to private parties and small businesses... might want to give him a call and see if he can help you out.
    Let him know Rob sent you...
    Ray Rizzo Jr.
    (714) 224-6897
    License No. 0E83814
    ray@rayrizzohealth.com
    www.rayrizzohealth.com

Boozer
    I can't say that I have shopped around to much but we currently have United Health Care.
    When my boss signed us up for United he went through a broker and we are paying a pretty penny for it. I went to United HealthCare directly and found out if we cut the broker out we will save about 60% over what we are paying right now. I am trying to find out if we can do this when the policy is up for renewal.
    So... My suggestion is that you shop providers directly and don't use a broker.
    Anthem, United, Pacificare, Aetna, and I'm sure there are tons more out there.

Jim W
    Check with your local Chamber of Commerce.
    A lot of times, if you join they offer health ins. pretty cheap.
    Be good, Jim

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Or better yet, if I can get a policy for myself that would be better!
    i would need
    Medical
    Dental
    Vision

Tequila-John
    We use Health Net of Az

KineticoH20
    We use Health Net of Az
    We also use Health Net, they were one of the cheaper HMO'S however premiums are still outragous. Like $850 for family of 4.

LakeRacer
    Or better yet, if I can get a policy for myself that would be better!
    i would need
    Medical
    Dental
    Vision
    I've heard alot about N.A.S.E. and MegaHealth. I'll be looking into those myself. Does anyone here have experience with them?

phebus
    I would PM INSman here on the boards. I know he has saved others big money, and he is a great guy.

OCMerrill
    I just went through all this. There is no EASY answer.
    I am applying privately again but did change over my company to Kaiser of all things. Some chimed in they liked it some said :sqeyes: . Either way for me in SO cal it was the cheapest thing I could find. Health Net was only about 2% more. This is all HMO stuff which is now the cheapest.
    If you can't get ins as an individual then you will need to form a company with two partners (a group policy is two or more) and then its automatic acceptance but, same ins. as individual at a 15-20% higher cost. Sucks at best.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast