Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eric the Bengal is dieing

photo chick
    Those of you who know me know that the tiger in my Avatar is Eric, one of the tigers I've been working with...
    His cancer has now turned for the worse and his chemo treatments are no longer working He is not expected to live through the month.
    Please keep him in your thoughts and hopes that a miracle may happen.
    Thanks,
    Lori

rampgirl-top
    Is the tiger at a rescue place up near McKinney? My mom used to know a lady that worked there and donated money too. I think her name was Barb or Barbara?

photo chick
    Is the tiger at a rescue place up near McKinney? My mom used to know a lady that worked there and donated money too. I think her name was Barb or Barbara?
    Yep, and we're pretty close to McKinney, it's actually Wylie, I think about 20 minutes from McKinney. There are two Barbaras there too! Probably the same place...Small world.

rampgirl-top
    Next time your out that way, mention my mom Judy Palma. Let them know she hadn't fallen off the earth...she just has alzhiemers and can't remember anything...not even my name.

LAND_LOVER69
    Sorry to hear it He will be in my prayers!

photo chick
    Next time your out that way, mention my mom Judy Palma. Let them know she hadn't fallen off the earth...she just has alzhiemers and can't remember anything...not even my name.
    Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear that..I will mention her though. What part of TX are you in?

photo chick
    Sorry to hear it He will be in my prayers!
    Thank you

rampgirl-top
    Fort Worth for the next month, then moving to Mississippi.
    I don't worry about her not knowing my name, she tells me she knows she loves me, but can't think of my name. Its all good.

Biglue
    That sucks Lori. Will hope for a miracle for Eric.

Biglue
    Sorry to hear that RGT. A friend of mine went though that with his father. So sad. God Bless.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast