Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: ***boat Girls In Person

Havasu Doug
    For the pix...
    No thank you. They were a pleasure to take.
    And thanks atomickitn for the hospitality.

atomickitn
    you are very welcome, sir , but as far as windy go's im just realy happy to see her out with her hb buddies again and to see her smile is well worth it for me, hd we will have to hang out this summer ..ok no butts

GHT
    Kilr's, And Bunny, Roxysnows, GHT's,Bling Bling, Atomicktn, Windy, BG, Sippy cup, Snakewrench, Heywood, River Rednecks, Bordsmanj's, Force 26, E4L, The CT's, CandyA$$, WrapYourAssInGlass, Recreants, Biglue, SHAKE YO ASS, Jdogginla, Jyruiz, MagicMtnDan and DILLIGAF... And DEANO woo is he hott..
    Nice to meet yall finally and put faces with names!
    Foxy it was good to meet you as well. The wife and I had a good time hangin' for what little time we did.. We'll see you again, I'm sure..

76ANTHONY
    No fair...............no fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are going Sat. with pixie, P daddy and the rest of em ............ I got sick yhis weekend!!!!! :yuk: :yuk: It's going away now but IT SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:
    wwoooooohoooooo, you just made my night, i get to see all you again.. i will be there sat with shortcake, oh man i cant wait. i missed all the fun last sat so i guess i'll make up for it this sat :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
    For you sweet thang...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ure_012_3_.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ure_010_2_.jpg
    Cute pics! I cant wait for my kissy this SAT!!! You all look like you had fun! Sorry we missed you all! Be there this Sat!

riverroyal
    go in the DCB area but I was underdressed.My tux was at the cleaners.I was dressed perfect for the sun country display

dicudmore
    funny i seem to have the same problem every time i see windy, :rollside:
    ya think...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456