Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rattel Can Artists - I see no humor.

OCMerrill
    So Mission Viejo - one of the safest cities and all. I can tell you there would have been small dings in that claim had I caught these dip shits.
    My house is right around the corner. Took one of my trucks home to pick up some windows for my casa the other day. Came out at 7:00 am to get the truck back and :sqeyes:
    I have three of these trucks. Two are FRP bodies (basically fiberglass) and graffiti comes right off those trucks. One is a tin body with enamel paint and graffiti STICKS and takes hours to remove.
    Guess which one I took home?
    To me this is like little rich kid guerrilla warfare.
    FU Flix.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/DSC00173.JPG

JB in so cal
    That blows. Sorry, man.

yopengo
    Those fockers. I would like to catch one of lil shit$ and shove that can up their a$$. :devil:

eliminatedsprinter
    Thank god it wasn't your boat.

mrs.rvrluvr
    I would have used some red and blues

Tom Brown

Jordy
    I heard a rumor that WD-40 will take graffiti off trucks like that. A few trucks on another boating board got hit. Figure it's worth a try. It would be fun to catch one of those little bastards in action and go all Pac-man in Colors on them (I'm thinking that was the movie).

Mandelon
    The depot has a graffiti remover that works pretty well.

Phat Daddy
    That totally sucks!!!
    I was very lucky a few years back and caught a couple of these little a##holes. Long story short, police showed up, I pointed them out, they got locked up!!! It felt so good.

QuickJet
    I used to work for a delivery outfit right out of high school. There was a problem with our bigger trucks getting tagged. My boss would remove the graffitti and sure enough the next morning it was back.
    One summer night after he had had enough he decided to camp out on top of one of the trucks to catch who ever it was tagging the trucks. His weapon of choice was a bucket of murratic acid. Sure as shit, that night a car drove up and parked, a kid got out and quickly started his "artwork". My boss grabbed the bucket and let it go. It messed the kid up pretty bad. Ends up it was an employee who was a wannabe bad ass.
    We saw him about a week later when he came in to pick up his paycheck after being off work for awhile.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast