Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: we are starting early in south texas

taylormanss
    on april 13th, 14th and 15th there will be a gathering at coleto creek reservoir,if anyone wants to come out come ,jets,v-drives,outboards, whatever.for more info go over to texas***boats.com or contact me at taylormanss@yahoo.com . coleto creek reservoir is near victoria,tx.

copterzach
    I just wrote it down on the calender. Where do you guys stay at. I am not a tent camper. Are there some kind of cabins where yall go?

Devilman
    I just wrote it down on the calender. Where do you guys stay at. I am not a tent camper. Are there some kind of cabins where yall go?
    As a matter of fact, there are..... www.coletocreekcabins.com
    You can get in contact with Duane on Texas***boats, I believe he knows the owners or managers of the cabins, if I remember correctly.... He may have some more info on them other than the website.
    Most people camp at the lake though.....

IMPATIENT 1
    damn you guys, my boat's gonna still be in pieces

Devilman
    damn you guys, my boat's gonna still be in pieces
    Better get rollin with it then, LOL..... Like they was tellin me a couple summers back: "Tick, tock, D-man. Tick, tock!" Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever f*ckers......

IMPATIENT 1
    Better get rollin with it then, LOL..... Like they was tellin me a couple summers back: "Tick, tock, D-man. Tick, tock!" Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever f*ckers......
    i'd have to rob a bank to get it done by then,lol. its gonna take till april to finish up my mill, then @ mid april i'll be doin pump/removing subfloor and ski box, add stringer supports, then recarpeting.its gonna be a lite boat!

taylormanss
    yep I believe that is where cookieman is staying,and they actually have cabins at the state park. get up with duane over on texas***boats.com or just click on the h3 thread.

beaverfab
    Taylorman did you get pictures?

THEPISTONHEAD
    Will I or Wont I have a boat by then.......At this rate who the hell knows!!!!
    Im just trying to be patient and get the most boat for my money!!!!

atxwrangler
    Will I or Wont I have a boat by then.......At this rate who the hell knows!!!!
    Im just trying to be patient and get the most boat for my money!!!!
    my guess is no!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast