Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going to Lake Havasu

38PQ
    Im going to take the family to Lake Havasu over spring break, 1st week of April. And want to rent a boat. Can anyone tell me where to stay and if I can rent a performance boat anywhere?
    Thanks
    Any "you should do this" stuff would be cool too!!

voodoomedman
    Im going to take the family to Lake Havasu over spring break, 1st week of April. And want to rent a boat. Can anyone tell me where to stay and if I can rent a performance boat anywhere?
    Thanks
    Any "you should do this" stuff would be cool too!!
    I think you can rent performance boats at the Nautical Inn. As far as you should do this stuff I would have to go with take a boating safety course and make sure you know what your doing on the water. You may have already but it's gotta be said. Your families safety as well as everyones elses is very important.

Quality Time
    With a screen name of 38 PQ, I'm assuming you have a 38' Powerquest, Nice boat. You will not find any place renting boats of that caliber.

JB in so cal
    I think you can rent performance boats at the Nautical Inn. As far as you should do this stuff I would have to go with take a boating safety course and make sure you know what your doing on the water. You may have already but it's gotta be said. Your families safety as well as everyones elses is very important.
    If they still have 'em, they rent 25' Eliminators

38PQ
    Thanks Guys!!
    Yes I do have a 38 Powerquest and I think I would be OK without the safty course
    Just anything to get me on the water would be fine, as long as its kinda fast.
    Are there any hot spots I gotta see, rember I have the family with me

Quality Time
    Copper Canyon, Steamboat Cove, Sandbar (Blankenship Bend), Bridgewater Channel are a few places you may want to visit even with the family.
    I'm assuming you boat on Lake MI?

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    WHY DONT YOU WAIT UNTIL DESERT STORM POKER RUN AT END OF APRIL,A FEW OF US NORCAL BOATERS ARE GOING. :crossx:

38PQ
    I would like to wait till the poker run but my kids school probly wont change spring break for that
    Yes I do all my boating on Lake Michigan, Got to like cold water , but at times its nice.
    You AZ guys might not think it gets very warm but if it gets to 70 thats about all your going to get, so you better enjoy, could be 55 the next day.
    Cant wait to get to AZ, looks like fun. Enjoy the weather

shadow
    The temp today was about 75 degrees and supposed to be 80 by the weekend.
    Heres a some rental places that should be able to help you or refer you to find the boat that will work for you.
    Waveriders boat & jetski rental 928-680-8100
    Action adventure rental 928-854-5377
    All seasons watersports 928-854-2009
    Arizona west rentals 928-453-7549
    Danas seadoo & boat rentals 928-854-1124
    Desert sun watersports 928-706-6958
    Fun in the sun 928-854-8882
    Barnicle bills 928-855-8883

Quality Time
    Yes I do all my boating on Lake Michigan, Got to like cold water , but at times its nice.
    Grew up on the other side of the state. Ran in a northern MI fun/poker run last summer on my brothers boat. From Charlevoix made a few stops all the way to Traverse City and back. Beautiful run! Havasu will seem like a pond compared to what you are used to, but fun none-the-less (and warmer).
    Have a great time in Havi :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast