Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi, Im Chris Hansen.

beaverretriever
    Man, that show never gets old. It's on right now. If you don't know what I'm talking about (To Catch a Predator)... What a bunch of F-N loser sickos.
    It's like watching an arc welder; you know its bad for you, but you still watch.
    If I was Chris Hansen, I would say "Hi" then kick the idiots in the balls.

RitcheyRch
    Awesome show and showing the world that there are sickos in it. I missed last nights episode.

buzzaro
    Did you see the one where the guy showed up for the second time? His case from the first arrest is still pending. The guy seems like hes got some definate mental issues (Not that the rest dont....)

OutCole'd
    Did you see the one where the guy showed up for the second time? His case from the first arrest is still pending. The guy seems like hes got some definate mental issues (Not that the rest dont....)
    Saw that one. Scary shit!!!!!

HocusPocus
    when you see the amount of pervs going to those houses each and every show its enough to scare anyone with kids at home. i like the part where these guys know they are screwed and start to panic.. of course each and everyone of them states that they were not planning on "doing anything" with the girl.

Jyruiz
    Damn, I missed it.

buzzaro
    when you see the amount of pervs going to those houses each and every show its enough to scare anyone with kids at home. i like the part where these guys know they are screwed and start to panic.. of course each and everyone of them states that they were not planning on "doing anything" with the girl.
    You also see them have 2nd thoughts before they go in ,only cause they think they might get caught, but go in anyway. Even the guy that heard the decoys walkie talkie went in.

charlyox
    I like the one where a Dr. shows up and gets busted and then starts crying like a biotch

EmpirE231
    is it on a regular schedule? or only here and there? what chanel on direct tv? I'm still new to the whole TV thing

SB
    Saw it, sad that those pervs are truly unable to control themselves, worse than pipeheads, they should probably never be let out of prison.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast