Thread: If the world had 100 people....very interesting

lewiville
    just sit back and watch this. gives us a big understanding of who we are,
    http://www.miniature-earth.com/

lewiville
    music is a little weird

STV_Keith
    It is an interesting little montage. While it makes me feel good to have what I have, it's also frustrating that all those people that "try to live on $1.00 US per day" are still having more babies, which they also can't afford to feed. WTF?!

Not So Fast
    It is an interesting little montage. While it makes me feel good to have what I have, it's also frustrating that all those people that "try to live on $1.00 US per day" are still having more babies, which they also can't afford to feed. WTF?!
    What he said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NSF

sangervdrive
    Yeah, I totally agree. Is it also really called for that asians have that huge a of population? seriously, they have very little land but employ 61% of the world pop? In my eyes thats extremely irresponsible.
    Everyone says Americans are so arrogant but I am pretty sure more Americans adopt or choose not to have children than any other group of people

Racey
    Makes you appreciate just being an American, never having to deal with all the BS.
    But on the other hand i'm not feeling sorry for 3rd world people whos overpopulation, poor sanitation, and bad health is a result of them and their own leaders in general being too stupid to listen and understand what they need to do to stop it, africa is the number one prime example. We've been sending billions in aid over there for decades and they still havent gotten anything together, and probably never will.

rivergoer
    never mind i was about to say something alittle on the racial side.

rampgirl-top
    Yeah, I totally agree. Is it also really called for that asians have that huge a of population? seriously, they have very little land but employ 61% of the world pop? In my eyes thats extremely irresponsible.
    Keep in mind while the Chinese were getting rid of female babies, it has caused a huge imbalance to their m/f ratios. So that will slow down their population in the next decade as those boy babies are now in thier 20's.

sangervdrive
    I'm not saying they should cut down on there female pop, I'm saying they could cut down on the whole population. I personally think cutting down on the amount of girls is trying to fix a symptom not an illness.

havasurat27
    Huh!