Thread: Clippers :(

DILLIGAF
    Well...I don't know what to say. They seemed to be playing better and now this total meltdown agains Cleveland. Not looking good in Clipperland. Maggette is pissed and rightfully so. I think it is clear that Dunleavy is the problem. I can't believe he has brought in Christie and he is getting more minutes than others that have busted their ass for this team. He got them to respectability but his micro-managing has destroyed the spirit of this team. They need to get out and run and he will not allow it. Dunleavy needs to go...simple as that.
    Oh well...they still may get in the playoffs but it just doesn't seem likely they will do much more than that at best.
    F IT!

Debbolas
    We should all go to F'in Mohave and watch the F'in Clippers

Jyruiz
    I don't get it either, they were suppose to compete for the Pacific this year. I don't blame it all on Dunleavy, some of the players have to take the blame as well. Oh well, the Lakers are living above expectations so I am happy about that.

DILLIGAF
    We should all go to F'in Mohave and watch the F'in Clippers
    Unless they are playin' the Suns the odds are they won't be on out there. I refuse to buy that NBA package.

dmontzsta
    Make it a full 6 games behind the Lakers. I HIGHLY doubt they will catch the Lakers now, they really had their chance. The only way to catch them now, is if the Lakers start losing like a mother, but I doubt that will happen.
    Kwame and Radmanovic for EB? = Laker Championship.