Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: jay,08' duramax

riverroyal
    unless there is a smokin deal on a "classic" longbed 4x4 duramax somewhere,I think we will wait for the 07 "new" silverado HD longbed.The interior is way better.Jay let me know when you start getting them,or if theres any deals out there.Thanks,the RRs

Beer-30
    I know they (dealers) have the order forms and can place orders. Duallies are postponed 'till April, but as far as I know, single-wheel units can be ordered now. I have been following progress pretty closely, as I am waiting to order a dually for SEMA.

riverroyal
    I know they (dealers) have the order forms and can place orders. Duallies are postponed 'till April, but as far as I know, single-wheel units can be ordered now. I have been following progress pretty closely, as I am waiting to order a dually for SEMA.
    for sema???building a show truck?

PHOTOGLOU
    As far as I know all E63 (Long bed) truck orders are not being accepted by GM till April 9th then they will hit the ground 8 weeks later But I am thinking there will be a 2 - 4 week delay just being safe rather under estimate and over perform....

PHOTOGLOU
    unless there is a smokin deal on a "classic" longbed 4x4 duramax somewhere,I think we will wait for the 07 "new" silverado HD longbed.The interior is way better.Jay let me know when you start getting them,or if theres any deals out there.Thanks,the RRs
    Classics will be getting 0% VERY SOON but I am being told it will only be for a 6 day period that you can buy and get that rate... It should be 0% for 60 mo's

riverroyal
    Classics will be getting 0% VERY SOON but I am being told it will only be for a 6 day period that you can buy and get that rate... It should be 0% for 60 mo's
    are there any longbeds left?

PHOTOGLOU
    are there any longbeds left?
    Yes several

riverroyal
    Yes several
    you have 06 classic longbeds,4x4 duramax,loaded?

PHOTOGLOU
    you have 06 classic longbeds,4x4 duramax,loaded?
    No. 07 Classic

riverroyal
    No. 07 Classic
    so 07 classic longbeds you have in stock now? any duramax 4x4s loaded silver or white? shot me a price,private if you like

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast