Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Blown 472

Kachina26
    What did WWII cost us, corrected for inflation? Do you know how long we were in Europe rebuilding what we destroyed there? Ya, friggin jackass!
    Ya know, there are a whole bunch of folks just like you over at therailforum.com . Why don't you go over there since they ban folks like me.

Blown 472
    What did WWII cost us, corrected for inflation? Do you know how long we were in Europe rebuilding what we destroyed there? Ya, friggin jackass!
    Ya know, there are a whole bunch of folks just like you over at therailforum.com . Why don't you go over there since they ban folks like me.
    Yeah, yeah and if I dont like it here I can leave, baaaaaaaaaaaaa

Steve 1
    Yeah, yeah and if I dont like it here I will leave and jump off a high building baaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Don't let the door hit you in the A$$ scumbag!

SmokinLowriderSS
    Blown, right now, today, this year AND LAST YEAR, we as a country are spending LESS on the millitary budget that we EVER HAVE, in the history of the US. Yes, you will scream "BS" and maybe post a link to a dollar-ammount on some hack-job's website. True enough (if ya can pull it off), but as a percentage of the GNP (that is Gross National Product, the sum total of all the money created by the activities in this country, we are spending LESS than ever before. Right about 2.3% of GNP.
    Do ya know what was spent in WWII? It was about 30%.
    Know where the Natl Debt rates with the GNP?? About 50%.
    The Natl Debt in 1947, was 120% of the GNP.
    Got any LEGITIMATE gripes??? This one was stillborn.

Kachina26
    This one was stillborn.Funny, so was he :idea:

Blown 472
    Blown, right now, today, this year AND LAST YEAR, we as a country are spending LESS on the millitary budget that we EVER HAVE, in the history of the US. Yes, you will scream "BS" and maybe post a link to a dollar-ammount on some hack-job's website. True enough (if ya can pull it off), but as a percentage of the GNP (that is Gross National Product, the sum total of all the money created by the activities in this country, we are spending LESS than ever before. Right about 2.3% of GNP.
    Do ya know what was spent in WWII? It was about 30%.
    Know where the Natl Debt rates with the GNP?? About 50%.
    The Natl Debt in 1947, was 120% of the GNP.
    Got any LEGITIMATE gripes??? This one was stillborn.
    Yup, and when they are cutting skool programs for lack of money and we give billions to another country and haliburton you are right once again.

Kachina26
    Yeah, yeah and if I dont like it here I can leave, baaaaaaaaaaaaa
    No, actually, I'm glad to have you here.(Boy that nearly made me puke). I was kicked off of a forum for calling a convicted quadruple murderer/gang member a "piece of shit" . So, I'm glad you don't get "offed" for your wack job views. Because there are sites out there by folks of your ilk who won't stand for dissenting opinions, and that's just plain sad.
    BTW if anyone wants to go to the train forums (http://www.therailforum.com/componen...smf/Itemid,54/) ask them why tunemup got banned for a differing opinion. You don't even have to register, just go to the forum for guests. Let me know what they have to say. Most likely you will be banned for asking a question. That's right Bent, your people have no tolerence!

Blown 472
    No, actually, I'm glad to have you here.(Boy that nearly made me puke). I was kicked off of a forum for calling a convicted quadruple murderer/gang member a "piece of shit" . So, I'm glad you don't get "offed" for your wack job views. Because there are sites out there by folks of your ilk who won't stand for dissenting opinions, and that's just plain sad.
    BTW if anyone wants to go to the train forums (http://www.therailforum.com/componen...smf/Itemid,54/) ask them why tunemup got banned for a differing opinion. You don't even have to register, just go to the forum for guests. Let me know what they have to say. Most likely you will be banned for asking a question. That's right Bent, your people have no tolerence!
    Huh? trying to put me in some group again, dont waste your time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast