Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Steve 1
    Huh? trying to put me in the some child molester group again, dont waste your time.
    http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/867079gay1.jpg

Kachina26
    Huh? trying to put me in some group again, dont waste your time.
    I forgot, you are a rebel. A man's man with no politcal affiliation. Just a guy standing on the sideline calling "bullshit" on whoever is in charge. That's an admirable stance to take, it takes real nuts to say, "You are ****ing up!" "If I were in charge....... What? Me get involved? UM...ER... Uh, the system is bullshit!" Yup, that's Blown, a man of no convictions, left, right or center! The best part of you ran down your moms leg!

SmokinLowriderSS
    Yup, and when they are cutting skool programs for lack of money and we give billions to another country and haliburton you are right once again.
    Haliburton again ..... Are you aware (of course you are not) that only 1 division of Haliburton gets these govt contracts? Yes, they get a profit margin. Care to guess what it is???? 2.5% No, not Twenty-five, TWO POINT FIVE percent. It is such a poor performer for Haliburton that IT WAS UP FOR SALE LAST SPRING. Know why it still belongs to Haliburton? Because NOBODY WANTED TO BUY IT. Enough with the "haliburton making a fortune" bull. It's tired, and it's UNTRUE.
    The commercial oil companies in the US are operating on a 7 to 10% margin. The markup on retail items is often 100% (so 50% off is STILL even money, unless they got a batch lot special price. I've seen clothing priced at 150% (tripple the wholesale).

Jeanyus
    What did WWII cost us, corrected for inflation? Do you know how long we were in Europe rebuilding what we destroyed there? Ya, friggin jackass!
    Ya know, there are a whole bunch of folks just like you over at therailforum.com . Why don't you go over there since they ban folks like me.
    Interesting fact WW II cost 483,931 Americans killed. 672,483 wounded, 12,780 missing.
    Without adjustment for inflation it cost $1,116,991,463,084.00 Makes the Iraq war seem small in compairison.

JAY4SPEED
    I forgot, you are a rebel. A man's man with no politcal affiliation. Just a guy standing on the sideline calling "bullshit" on whoever is in charge. That's an admirable stance to take, it takes real nuts to say, "You are ****ing up!" "If I were in charge....... What? Me get involved? UM...ER... Uh, the system is bullshit!" Yup, that's Blown, a man of no convictions, left, right or center! The best part of you ran down your moms leg!
    Thats exactly my point on liberals or wishy-washy independants. They can sure criticize who ever is in power, but offer no alternative solution on any topic.

Blown 472
    Ah no, the best part of you, your mom licked off my balls, bitch.

Old Texan
    Haliburton again ..... Are you aware (of course you are not) that only 1 division of Haliburton gets these govt contracts? Yes, they get a profit margin. Care to guess what it is???? 2.5% No, not Twenty-five, TWO POINT FIVE percent. It is such a poor performer for Haliburton that IT WAS UP FOR SALE LAST SPRING. Know why it still belongs to Haliburton? Because NOBODY WANTED TO BUY IT. Enough with the "haliburton making a fortune" bull. It's tired, and it's UNTRUE.
    The commercial oil companies in the US are operating on a 7 to 10% margin. The markup on retail items is often 100% (so 50% off is STILL even money, unless they got a batch lot special price. I've seen clothing priced at 150% (tripple the wholesale).
    That is a fact. Haliburton does what they do best in that industry and the smaller competitors would go quickly go broke trying to compete.
    Few actually realize the high costs of technology and logistics the oil industry faces.

Seadog
    The liberal mantra is that big business is in charge and destroying our souls. However, compare the power that business had before WWI, or even WWII, with that of today. The liberals yell about big oil and Haliburton as a scourge upon our nation. Reality is that without them, our nation would come to a halt. We live by oil and if the oil companies did not do a good job of providing it,we would be paying huge amounts for fuel and our economy would tank. The liberals keep making business the bad guys because they do not want their principle sources of income scutinized. How can any organization that represents unions and lawyers be good for the country. They are about dismantling companies in the name of greed.

Old Texan
    The liberal mantra is that big business is in charge and destroying our souls. However, compare the power that business had before WWI, or even WWII, with that of today. The liberals yell about big oil and Haliburton as a scourge upon our nation. Reality is that without them, our nation would come to a halt. We live by oil and if the oil companies did not do a good job of providing it,we would be paying huge amounts for fuel and our economy would tank. The liberals keep making business the bad guys because they do not want their principle sources of income scutinized. How can any organization that represents unions and lawyers be good for the country. They are about dismantling companies in the name of greed.
    Probably the biggest and most powerful business through the mid 1800's into the 20th century was Railroads. Can you even imagine trying to build a cross country railroad today?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12