Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Riviera Flatbottom

63stevens
    Jordan, I don't have anything against jets. In fact I was thinking about going with my son's and getting a squirter. Mainly because I think for them it would be safer. I myself like v-drives. Had one in the family since 57. Right now have a 63 Stevens that my brother and I share but I would like to put together something different that will go alittle faster. How does the v-drive model compare to the jet hull?

jordanpaulk
    I dont have anything against v-drives, I just like pulling you guys' chain. Now I have a pic of my jet in the v-drive forum... LOL.
    As far as the difference between hulls, I really dont know as this is the only one I have seen. It is a sweet riding hull and is rather fast, for a jet of course. I will talk to the guy who built them and see what I can find out for you.
    Jordan

the riviera flat bottom was the last boat that rusty biesemeyer did. most were built by shaka boats in phx az. mike byrnes had the moldes and just sold them about a year ago. they are in tx now and going to be out on the water soon. they were faster than the biesemeyer but did not turn as well as one. i had one of the last ones mike ever built before shaka closed down. very nice boats

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12