Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: so is UNIONJACK gonna do it????

Havasu Cig
    Chris thanks man, I spoke with Scott yesterday. This is what I am saying to myself over and over........ I AM NOT BUYING ANYTHING RIGHT NOW.
    But I am going to look at this just for fun one day next week........ :rollside:
    http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-5994.html
    Andy
    Cool, Scott said it runs 100-102 set up the way it is. Also said the dash is the same as the sport version so you could cut the canopy off if you wanted.

mbrown2
    I AM NOT BUYING ANYTHING RIGHT NOW.
    Andy
    That's what they all say....and if there was a Skater at the show I would purchase it as I sold my boat yesterday but since there is none, I guess I will have to get a DCB 32 when I go to the show!
    Just kidding....I am not buying another boat right now

XFactor
    That's what they all say....and if there was a Skater at the show I would purchase it as I sold my boat yesterday but since there is none, I guess I will have to get a DCB 32 when I go to the show!
    Just kidding....I am not buying another boat right now
    Congrats on the sale. If you don't want to buy, don't go. The wife said 29 or nothing. It was hard to stay away from the 32. She said the 32 was to big and she would never be able to drive it. I think she might actually think she's goin to drive the 29. Yea right!!

mbrown2
    She said I was too big and she would never be able to drive it.
    LOL....I wish I had your problems; I am a small guy
    last time I let my wife drive the 26, she toasted a powerhead....I am getting her a RIB for her to destroy...

UnionJack
    Congrats on the sale. If you don't want to buy, don't go. The wife said 29 or nothing. It was hard to stay away from the 32. She said the 32 was to big and she would never be able to drive it. I think she might actually think she's goin to drive the 29. Yea right!!
    my wife said the same thing

ChumpChange
    Chris thanks man, I spoke with Scott yesterday. This is what I am saying to myself over and over........ I AM NOT BUYING ANYTHING RIGHT NOW.
    But I am going to look at this just for fun one day next week........ :rollside:
    http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-5994.html
    Andy
    That boat is awesome. Looked at it last month when it was at the PCH location.

TOBTEK
    OK........ is Havasu Cig Doc jekel and Mr Hyde or What? This morning DCB's were the biggest POS's ever, and over priced, he wanted to take every DCB owner outside the boat show and kick there Ass......NOW, im thinking for Lunch he went to his therapist for a quick attitude adjustment and repeated " IM GOOD ENOUGH, IM SMART ENOUGH, AND PEOPLE LIKE ME EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A SKATER "
    LOVE YA MAN.....and jody too. See ya soon.

MR HARLEY
    Congrats everyone on your new boats ..................!

Havasu Cig
    OK........ is Havasu Cig Doc jekel and Mr Hyde or What? This morning DCB's were the biggest POS's ever, and over priced, he wanted to take every DCB owner outside the boat show and kick there Ass......NOW, im thinking for Lunch he went to his therapist for a quick attitude adjustment and repeated " IM GOOD ENOUGH, IM SMART ENOUGH, AND PEOPLE LIKE ME EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A SKATER "
    LOVE YA MAN.....and jody too. See ya soon.

UnionJack
    Congrats everyone on your new boats ..................!
    yours looked sharp