Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: so is UNIONJACK gonna do it????

Bling Bling
    Whatever lil Mr dyno sheet
    So at 142 it was ok but 143 it was ice? :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Trust me you would have lost that one too..... you barely pulled my lil 650 a side.... 900 a side would have been the recipe for Bling soup....
    PS- your Gay
    Hey kid when you crack 130 in your DCB let me know. Barley, that's funny. We pulled you so hard we had time to slow down, pull our pants down, you finally catch up and what did you see, but all of us spanking our bare asses we punked you so hard. You would of thought that a flamed painted boat would of been a bit faster or at least could excelerate . I feel sorry for the other DCB owners, because I finally see the one who makes you all look gay. It's funny, I hear alot of we almost, or yea it can do this, It's this fast, it excelerates really hard, maybe it's time for DCB to back it up. :yuk:

Bling Bling
    Funny no one blamed Mercury for the drive being nearly impossible to drive with rather than the boat.
    Funny even more that no one congratulated Herring/Gilbreath for the cure.
    I aint blaming nobody but myself. And I've made Gillbreath and Herring look like the saints many times. If it was not for Jerry, I would of never known about that. I've said and posted many times about Jerry helping me with that problem, and I would never use any high performance propeller but Jimmys. Straight up, my 32 Skater was the best boat I ever owned. My Nor-tech is sold and am curently looking for another 32 foot cat. Mercury is great. But, and this is just my opinion, Weisman showed them a real dry sump #6, and there version is not a real dry sump, and you know who they got the swept skeg from. Whatever boat I get I can tell you this, a 32 DCB aint gonna run as fast or handle in high speeds like a 32 Skater. (Or a Doug Wright) SORRY CHARLIE!!!!!

Charley
    Whatever boat I get I can tell you this, a 32 DCB aint gonna run as fast or handle in high speeds like a 32 Skater. (Or a Doug Wright) SORRY CHARLIE!!!!!
    You are an "A" typical classic poser faulkner.... you have posted minimum 3 times now that the F29 is the ultimate lake Rod....Mainly cause you've seen that 29 with 900's+6's run... Then you fly to the East coast and trade a "test drive" in a prototype boat for a "lunch" and now you think you know what to expect?? ....holy $hit your a Barney ... good luck Bling I hope your "Guess" is on target

Charley
    By the way Doug wright's 32 is really pretty... I sincerely hope it works for u

UnionJack
    Charley, you must be getting excited

Bling Bling
    You are an "A" typical classic poser faulkner.... you have posted minimum 3 times now that the F29 is the ultimate lake Rod....Mainly cause you've seen that 29 with 900's+6's run... Then you fly to the East coast and trade a "test drive" in a prototype boat for a "lunch" and now you think you know what to expect?? ....holy $hit your a Barney ... good luck Bling I hope your "Guess" is on target
    Hey do me a favor. Sometime today reach down for a package squeez and make sure there a dick and balls still exists. The way your posting like a little bitch I bet you'll find a vagina. Did I say anything about the 29 or 32 DCB not being the best lake rod out in my opinion? Geez do I know how to get ya all fired up. Poser, look who's getting fired up on just paint scheems. Relax Charlie, I think it's ok to get fired up on looks alone. Honestly, do you think a 32 DCB would run as hard as a 32 Skater power for power? Your still my favorit little short guy.

Charley
    Hey do me a favor. Sometime today reach down for a package squeez and make sure there a dick and balls still exists. The way your posting like a little bitch I bet you'll find a vagina. Did I say anything about the 29 or 32 DCB not being the best lake rod out in my opinion? Geez do I know how to get ya all fired up. Poser, look who's getting fired up on just paint scheems. Relax Charlie, I think it's ok to get fired up on looks alone. Honestly, do you think a 32 DCB would run as hard as a 32 Skater power for power? Your still my favorit little short guy.
    You are my favorite homo with a facade wife..... Tom Cruise is running a close 2nd, and if he buys a DCB he will overtake and have a superior position on you (like most strong guys do)

CornWater
    You are my favorite homo with a facade wife....
    I think Rocky might take offense to that...

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415