Thread: Jay... 07 Dmax

Sleek-Jet
    A friend of mine is in the market for an 07 Dmax, 2500 HD, Crew cab short bed, 4x4, and an LT3 (????) package.
    Should I have him give you a call??? He's here in Arizona.

PHOTOGLOU
    A friend of mine is in the market for an 07 Dmax, 2500 HD, Crew cab short bed, 4x4, and an LT3 (????) package.
    Should I have him give you a call??? He's here in Arizona.
    Yes please do.... 07 Classic has a 3LT pkg 07 New body (not out yet) has been changed to LTZ.....

Sleek-Jet
    Yes please do.... 07 Classic has a 3LT pkg 07 New body (not out yet) has been changed to LTZ.....
    Roger that... I'll have him give you a call...

ultra27jay
    courtsey chevy in 1000 oaks has 07 2500s in stock.

PHOTOGLOU
    courtsey chevy in 1000 oaks has 07 2500s in stock.
    Correct in the Classic NOT the New body style

ultra27jay
    I Saw One Last Night On His Lot Its A 07 Hd 2wd New Body Style. Call Him And Ask For Todd 805-497-1651....

jdogginla
    I Saw One Last Night On His Lot Its A 07 Hd 2wd New Body Style. Call Him And Ask For Todd 805-497-1651....
    Why u trying to steal Photoglou's Thunder? I for one as many other on this board would wait for Jay to get what we want in, even if another dealer had it in stock. NO one will ever be able to touch Jay's customer service or deals.
    But atleast you told him wear he can do a dealer trade for one, lol.

ultra27jay
    Why u trying to steal Photoglou's Thunder? I for one as many other on this board would wait for Jay to get what we want in, even if another dealer had it in stock. NO one will ever be able to touch Jay's customer service or deals.
    But atleast you told him wear he can do a dealer trade for one, lol.

Dude, dont get me wrong im not trying to steal any thunder. i was just saying that the new 07 hds are on the lots. i saw it last night. and as far as deals im all for jay getting the business. i have even sent him a p.m. about doing some custom work for his dealership and i never got a responce. just trying to spread some love on all the h.b. peeps.

PHOTOGLOU
    Dude, dont get me wrong im not trying to steal any thunder. i was just saying that the new 07 hds are on the lots. i saw it last night. and as far as deals im all for jay getting the business. i have even sent him a p.m. about doing some custom work for his dealership and i never got a responce. just trying to spread some love on all the h.b. peeps.
    Sorry The original question was CREW CAB and Diesel... Todd has an ext cab Gas motor..... 2 totally different vehicles.... As far as not calling you back you called me and we talked I asked for some pictures and informed you that you needed to have a $2 million liability ins policy to be able to do business with our dealership... I have not recieved either yet.... I am willing to get quotes from you after I have the paperwork I need to protect the dealership.... It's bad information like this that gives dealers a bad name.... IE.. Dude I have the truck you want, Yeah? crew cab diesel new body?, Yeah!!, You drive an hour and its a gas ext cab... Think that customer is EVER going back to see you.... I DON'T....